Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

Fever, joint pain, chills, body aches...

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 2 Replies
  • Posted By: kris0597
  • September 17, 2010
  • 07:29 PM

Hi-I am hoping someone reads this and can help me because not one doctor has been able to. For many years (at least 15) I have been have reoccuring symptoms that can not be explained. It starts off as a general body ache, then I have pain in one part of my body (usually my knee or ankle), today it's the side of my leg. The pain gets so bad sometimes, I can't move. Then the fever starts to rise. I have had it go up to 104 when I decided to go the to the ER. Usually I start to feel bad in the evening and it gets worse during the night. It could be 90 degrees out and I am covered with a down comforter shaking and shivering, not able to move because any breeze makes me colder. If a particular atttack gets really bad, I take advil. The fever starts to come down and I am covered in sweat. Usually I lose my appetite as well.
I have been to many doctors, none of which can find anything wrong with me. An infectious disease wanted to treat me for Familial Mediterranean Fever (FMF), but I didn't have the abdominal pain, so I couldn't justify taking that medicine, it seemed like he just gave up on me. I have also seen a rheumatologist, who didn't find anything. The attacks happen a couple of times a year and last for a few days (intermittent periods of feeling okay).

If anyone has heard of anything like this, please let me know. It is now affecting my child as I can't manage to take care of him when these attacks happen. Thank you.

Reply Flag this Discussion

2 Replies:

• HiI went thru ur problem and thought of posting sumthing which might help u.I m neither a doctor nor sum1 who has experienced the probs u r facing. I m a techie from mumbai, india and my late father had prostate cancer with bone metastasis. I hv seen my father havin serious bone pains as radiation was not successful and i went 4 alternate therapies like cancer teas from malaysia, herbal meds from kerala india and finally towards his end i came across ganoderma mushroom but by then it was too late.But wat i learnt i decided 2 help others using it. I think there is sum defeciency in ur body which allows a recurring virus or parasite 2 attack ur immune system and dat causes ur condition.I suggest u start taking ganoderma mushroom powder or capsules if dey r available there wher u live. This mushroom is miracolous. It has has improved quality of life of my mom who is a arthiritis patient, cured my brother in law of diabetis and is now improving sum1s life who is a lung cancer patient. Ganoderma or Lingzhi/Reishe as it is known when consumed analysis ones body, detoxifies and repairs or improves functions of our body which r either damaged or weak. Once the weak or damaged organ recovers our body fights of the disease and we r cured.This i hv seen in 3 people who r closely known 2 me, my mom who is arthiritis patient but doesnt hv any pain, my bro in law whose sugar levels used 2 be between 200 to 400 but now after taking gano remains 90 to 120 and another bro in laws dad who lost weight and appetite due 2 lung cancer n by the time it has been diagnosed he is on last stage but after taking ganoderma, feels hungry, appetite improved and does not show any signs of weakness or of the diesease.Try it i m sure u will be cured by ganoderma, the king of herbs as it is called in china.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • October 29, 2010
    • 06:19 PM
    Flag this Response
  • hi, have you found out whats wrong with you? cuz i too suffer from the same problem
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement