Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

someone please help me miserable everyday i hurt all the time

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 0 Replies
  • Posted By: mistyln1
  • September 4, 2010
  • 00:28 AM

hi i am a 24yr old female and i cant get a diagnoses for what is making life so hard for me. my symptoms are headaches most of the time and lately everyday my throat hurts most the time and the same lately everyday it doesnt burn it just hurts in my neck. i run a low grade fever sometimes last time 8days and i wasnt sick. i hurt so very much constantly i ache all over in my joints bones and muscles it feels like often in my hands wrists arms and that area it isnt mild either it hurts bad i cant even explain how it feels. i feel like im sick all the time i just feel bad my body hurts so much i cant barely make it through a day.i am so tired i never feel rested i feel like a zombie most the time i cant wait for bed and so my body cant rest it hurts so much. i have been diagnosed with hashimotos disease and given medication to increase my thyroid which as slightly increased my energy but not much and thats all nothing else is getting better i keep getting worse. i am treated for depression and anxiety but i am getting even more depressed because there seems like no end in sight. i wish i could explain the pain i am in all the time. im only 24 this is beyond abnormal none of the docs know whats wrong they point to chronic fatigue or something obvious but i cant keep living like this i have to work and i have a daughter to play with and i cant. someone please help me. i have auto immune diseases in my family but have been tested a little and nothin so far i cant take the pain anymore i have been doing this for 2yrs or so and its getting worse. sometimes my symptoms are less or more but eventually i have what i call a flair and its all very bad and thats when i run a fever. anyone out there i need someone

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement