Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

Right hip pain now extending down leg to knee and now rectal bleeding?

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 2 Replies
  • Posted By: huflungpu
  • August 29, 2010
  • 04:32 AM

I have had all kinds of issues over the past year that mimic an autoimmune disorder like Lupus or Shongrens and also was tested for MS. Vision problems, tearing problems, extreme tiredness, rash on right corner of mouth, sores in mouth (gums), sinusitis, and worse and worse joint pain in right hip. Without explaining all of the sequences, except to say that I have flare ups and it seems that sometimes it just gets worse with each month.
I've had blood work, MRI, CT scan, and nothing really shows though I KNOW something is very wrong. This has all come on strong in the last year.

3 weeks ago I hurt what was thought to be my right lumbar muscle while working out doing sit-ups with legs off ground. (My back cant take that and tried to tell trainer but he pushed me on anyway) Massage therapist and a chiropractor both said I'm weak on the right.
Joint pain flares up a lot then goes away for a week or so and then back again and now it's in m

Reply Flag this Discussion

2 Replies:

• Cont:Last week a massage therapist and a chiropractor both said I'm weak on the right. Joint pain flares up a lot then goes away for a week or so and then back again and now it's in my hip, leg, and knee on the right. 4 days ago, I had blood in stool. Bright red with some clotting and not a lot of it. I did help my son move furniture the night before. I don't feel pain from bleed that I know of? So much going on tho on that right side that I have no idea if there is really pain from that. I have a colonoscopy scheduled for wednesday so???I have no idea if these things are all one thing or some different things going on at the same time.
    huflungpu 5 Replies
    • August 29, 2010
    • 04:54 AM
    Flag this Response
  • Cont:Last week a massage therapist and a chiropractor both said I'm weak on the right. Joint pain flares up a lot then goes away for a week or so and then back again and now it's in my hip, leg, and knee on the right. 4 days ago, I had blood in stool. Bright red with some clotting and not a lot of it. I did help my son move furniture the night before. I don't feel pain from bleed that I know of? So much going on tho on that right side that I have no idea if there is really pain from that. I have a colonoscopy scheduled for wednesday so???I have no idea if these things are all one thing or some different things going on at the same time.perhaps a hernia?
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • August 30, 2010
    • 01:21 PM
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Best Cough & Cold Meds for Kids

Help your child feel better, faster.

What HIV Positive Women Should Know About Sex

You can have sex after an HIV diagnosis.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement