Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

Joint pain, stiffness, cracking and popping. HELP ME PLEASE

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 0 Replies
  • Posted By: jackyj200
  • August 26, 2010
  • 04:19 PM

hey. let me start with a bit of a background. 22 years old, 170 5'11 and in pretty decent shape.

Now, for the past 2 years ive had these cracking and popping sound in my knee, got an MRI, and it came back that there was nothing wrong with my knee.

Pains cracks and popping continued but as i was told nothing was wrong, i kept working out.

Now, since that time, all my joints have the same symptoms. My Wrists, Back, Knees, Hips, and now, all of a sudden, my shoulders. They all hurt, feel weak, crack and pop.

I went back to my DR and had a ridiculous amount of blood work done. results? Negative. No RA, No lupus, No diabetes, they took 4 veils of blood from me and every test that my DR wanted, came back negative. He told me then that nothing was wrong and that i should change my diet and come back in a month to see if its something Viral.

at 22, this is really starting to effect my psyche. I wake up every morning stiff and tired. this caries on through the day but gets a little better the more i move around. Although i am in the best physical shape of my life, i feel as if a 5 year old could take me down.

So my question is this, What else could it be? If its not RA, which i was confident that it was, what else could it be? Im asking because i want to go see my DR again and get him to check EVERYTHING. i can no longer stand having these problems and not knowing what is going on and having my DR tell me to come back if it persists

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement