Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

3 year old son with Dilated cardiomyopathy

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 1 Replies
  • Posted By: hunggimiko
  • August 23, 2010
  • 01:44 AM

Hi All
Please kindly let me know what is the chances for a Dilated Myocardiopathy recovery. I have a 3 year old son and he was diagnose with DCM six month ago. At first his EF was only 23%, last time I have hime echo, the EF was aruond 40%, but still his heart is not getting any smaller. Please kindly advise if any of you know any thing. Many tks

Reply Flag this Discussion

1 Replies:

• Hi AllPlease kindly let me know what is the chances for a Dilated Myocardiopathy recovery. I have a 3 year old son and he was diagnose with DCM six month ago. At first his EF was only 23%, last time I have hime echo, the EF was aruond 40%, but still his heart is not getting any smaller. Please kindly advise if any of you know any thing. Many tksHimy son who is now 20 was diagnosed very early on. I have so much to tell you but not on e mail. The fact that his ejection fraction went up is a very good sign. Where are you located? I live in Escondido, San Diego area. My personal e mail is lorilisa1@gmail.com send me message after you read this. Regards,Caring momLori Rogers
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • August 24, 2010
    • 04:58 PM
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement