Discussions By Condition: Finger conditions

Red Dots Under Skin On My Palm Of Hands

Posted In: Finger conditions 7 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • January 13, 2007
  • 09:41 AM

Hey There,
I Jave Had These Red Dots On The Palm Of My Hand And Fingers Now For Awhile And I Am Very Concerned On What They Might Be Anyone Got Any Advice????

Reply Flag this Discussion

7 Replies:

• I can't remember for the life of me what it was called, but I recently saw an episode of Mystery Diagnosis on the Discovery Health channel with a man who had the exact same thing. Try researching this show to see if you can find the particular episode.
    NurseCJT 25 Replies
    • January 13, 2007
    • 11:39 AM
    Flag this Response
  • Hand, foot and mouthdisease perhaps.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • January 24, 2007
    • 10:01 PM
    Flag this Response
  • Hey There,I Jave Had These Red Dots On The Palm Of My Hand And Fingers Now For Awhile And I Am Very Concerned On What They Might Be Anyone Got Any Advice????i have one too and its been here for a while. recently i got a blister there and i used it as a chance to examine the bump. if i held my hand at about the right angle, i could see that it is not a skin pigment, it is three dimensional. I got some tweezers and attempted to remove it only to find out that once removed, blood pours out.. i gave up and the red dot is still there today. im guessing its an exposed blood vessel.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • September 1, 2009
    • 10:26 PM
    Flag this Response
  • i have one too and its been here for a while. recently i got a blister there and i used it as a chance to examine the bump. if i held my hand at about the right angle, i could see that it is not a skin pigment, it is three dimensional. I got some tweezers and attempted to remove it only to find out that once removed, blood pours out.. i gave up and the red dot is still there today. im guessing its an exposed blood vessel.I have a similar 3D red dot & my dermatologist told me that it was simply an angioma, popped/exposed blood vessel. My doc told me not to worry about it & they're not sure what causes them but that people get them all of the time. They shouldn't get any worse though I've noticed that mine has grown a bit.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies Flag this Response
  • At first these dots in the palm of my hands were colorless now that have been there for a few weeks and they have turned a redish/brown. The ones in the palm of my hand has started to dry up, but the ones on my finger are a little tender to the touch.Should I be worried?
  • I have the same thing on my hand. I had no idea what they were until I read the replies. Exposed blood vessel. Interesting.Thanks for your help :)
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • November 27, 2010
    • 05:58 PM
    Flag this Response
  • i have this to my palms have a little fever and my palms hurt. my finger are stiff some times and palms are tender to touch. been to dr for this and they alone take blood from me. they dont know what it is.
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Best Cough & Cold Meds for Kids

Help your child feel better, faster.

What HIV Positive Women Should Know About Sex

You can have sex after an HIV diagnosis.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement