Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

terrible stomach cramps after eating.

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 1 Replies
  • Posted By: beauamourr
  • June 24, 2010
  • 08:02 PM

This started around a month ago, i'd eat something have really bad stomach cramps that come for around 2 minutes then go and come back within 5 minutes at first it wasnt that bad, but i ate a indian takeaway about 2 weeks ago and it was terrible. I went to the toilet and had diaoreha after sitting there with terrible pains for about 30 minutes. Tonight i ate a chinese takeaway and the same thing happend but ten times worse. I broke out into a sweat and was crying my eyes out it hurt so bad. Then again i did a bad poo, after around 35-45 minutes of being in pure agony.
Other info,
- Its not just takeaways that give me it sometimes it could be a roast dinner?
- I usually feel okay after.
- My cousin is a celiac? could that have anything to do with it?

Reply Flag this Discussion

1 Replies:

• This started around a month ago, i'd eat something have really bad stomach cramps that come for around 2 minutes then go and come back within 5 minutes at first it wasnt that bad, but i ate a indian takeaway about 2 weeks ago and it was terrible. I went to the toilet and had diaoreha after sitting there with terrible pains for about 30 minutes. Tonight i ate a chinese takeaway and the same thing happend but ten times worse. I broke out into a sweat and was crying my eyes out it hurt so bad. Then again i did a bad poo, after around 35-45 minutes of being in pure agony. Other info,- Its not just takeaways that give me it sometimes it could be a roast dinner?- I usually feel okay after. - My cousin is a celiac? could that have anything to do with it? Is there simple antibody test for celiac...Go to the doctor
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Best Cough & Cold Meds for Kids

Help your child feel better, faster.

What HIV Positive Women Should Know About Sex

You can have sex after an HIV diagnosis.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement