Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

Throbbing pain, tingling sensation, fatigue, chronic cough.

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 0 Replies
  • Posted By: AndreZero
  • June 23, 2010
  • 02:50 AM

I am now 30 years old and have been suffering without a diagnosis for the past 9 years.
My symptoms consist of a constant pulsating pain on both of my arms, hands, and legs (I guess sometimes referred as a tingling sensation). Most of the leg pulsating pain is on the calves regions which sometimes feel like excessive exercise burning sensation.
I have also lower back pain, ankles, wrists and knees joint pain. I feel extremely fatigued all the time especially on the second half of the day. The pain experienced on a scale of 10, is a constant 2 to 3 which goes to about a 1 only during exercise.
I also have heart palpitations and a chronic dry cough. My nose seems to always be clogged up.
All the symptoms worsen either when alcohol is consumed, with longer physical activity periods, or when a day’s normal sleep time is cut shorter during the night. In these circumstances it is normal for me to get headaches and for my throat to starts hurting as well.
I have been experiencing what seems to be a progressive memory loss and attention span problems throughout the years. I have also been developing seasonal allergies that get worse every year.
I have recently had a complete physical with no reporter concerns as well as a complete blood work with results within the recommended range. I usually eat very healthy and try to exercise as it helps with my constant lack of energy. I am 6’4’’ and 210lbs and happily married.
As far as diseases go, here is what I have been tested for with negative results.
- Lyme disease
- Hepatitis Panel
- HIV 1 and 2
- Syphilis (RPR test)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Cancer
- Diabetes
- General blood bacterial infection
- Thyroid
After a lab work and consultations I usually get the same feedback that the exams indicate a healthy person. I am really sick and tired of getting this same feedback as I feel my symptoms are only getting worse throughout the years.
Please, if you think you can help with any feedback it would be greatly appreciated.

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement