Discussions By Condition: Eye conditions

eye,neck,ear,and face pain!!!

Posted In: Eye conditions 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • July 17, 2006
  • 11:55 PM

:confused:
Ok,My pain started in my right eye a few months ago,after a night of drinking,i thought it was a hangover...then when I put two fingers up on my eyes,one on one and one on the other to see if the right eye was swollen,and it was..it was swollen all the way up to my eyebrow bone. So after that nothing made it go away,I then noticed a pain in my neck each time this pain came back,it was almost like a pinched nerve..then one day last week,i noticed also when i cleaned my right ear out it felt sore and tight in there,almost like it too was swollen,so now i have this eye ,neck and ear pain. Then it leads to almost affect my jaw,but not to bad...compared to my eye pain! It stays puffy and noticabley swollen,but pain comes and goes,from dull to wow! anyways,i was curious if anyone had an answer to this problem,or am i just plain weird and out of luck! im getting a ct scan wed...but i have always been the one to try to prepare myself ..any ideas as to what it is????

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement