Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

Smelly, yellowish anal discharge

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • May 29, 2010
  • 10:04 PM

Hey there guys.

So let me just cut to the chase. After much Google searching I can't really find much on this. For a while now (probably at least a year now; I know it's bad to wait this long) I've had this discharge in my butt area. It doesn't happen 24/7 but my butt crack will feel very wet (like a sweaty wet) and when I go to wipe it there's this faint yellowish looking sticky liquid on the toilet paper. It's all the inside wall of my butt crack. I wipe a few times and it's usually gone and it'll come back maybe once or twice in the day. It always ends up on my underwear too and it stains them light yellow/brown. Before it stains, there's like very small scattered wet spots all on the butt crack area. The worst part about it is if you smell the liquid it smells terrible. I don't really know how to describe it, but it's absolutely rancid. Almost like dead fish.

also note that sometimes I'll have blood on my toilet paper. This only happens maybe once every 2 weeks or more so it's fairly uncommon.

I live a pretty inactive lifestyle other than going to school from 7 to 2:30 every day. The walking between classes is generally the only exercise I get. I'm not fat or anything (about 170, 5 foot 10).

Any help would be appreciated :)

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement