Discussions By Condition: Medical Stories

sore back of head, lower right to touch

Posted In: Medical Stories 2 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • May 19, 2010
  • 10:51 PM

hi, today is the 2nd time in the last couple of week where I can barely bare the feeling in my head and I have woken up unable to walk on my right side...in the back above my bottom. Head has been sore for 3 days and hurts more when I turn my head far right but it feels dull without touching and when I push with my fingers on the bottom of my skull it is very sore. I went to bed with a slight sore muscular feeling on my lower back/top of **m and woken up not walking. I had this 3 weeks ago and woke up after having the sore base of skull and could not lift my head off the pillow, severe pain in the neck? I have also been getting a period every 2 weeks which is unheard of for me and my cycle. Only other symptoms is that my head has been hot at times. I had ross river approx 6yrs ago? can that come back??? Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Catherine

Reply Flag this Discussion

2 Replies:

• Ross River can "come back," as in there is a chance you acquired the Ross River virus again (from a mosquito bite). You should see a doctor and get a blood test to determine if you actually have the virus.
    Twinbird24 24 Replies Flag this Response
  • hi, today is the 2nd time in the last couple of week where I can barely bare the feeling in my head and I have woken up unable to walk on my right side...in the back above my bottom. Head has been sore for 3 days and hurts more when I turn my head far right but it feels dull without touching and when I push with my fingers on the bottom of my skull it is very sore. I went to bed with a slight sore muscular feeling on my lower back/top of **m and woken up not walking. I had this 3 weeks ago and woke up after having the sore base of skull and could not lift my head off the pillow, severe pain in the neck? I have also been getting a period every 2 weeks which is unheard of for me and my cycle. Only other symptoms is that my head has been hot at times. I had ross river approx 6yrs ago? can that come back??? Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Thanks CatherineOh my goodness this is exactly what I have....did you find out what it was??? Very much hoping so I'm being treated for something at the moment but my head is very off and the pain in my head is still there. Thanks Alice
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement