Discussions By Condition: Common conditions

Right side pain in back, abdominal swelling, pain under belly....

Posted In: Common conditions 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • January 11, 2007
  • 04:41 PM

In nov I had an ear infection. I got a antibiotic, sulfer based. It made me feel nausiated, and I had to drink a lot of water, so I had lost some of my appitite and felt bloated and full. In dec the infection and antibiotics were gone, but I still felt bloated and full. Woke up in early dec with a lower back pain and though I had slept wrong. During all of dec I felt bloated, pain around my belly button toward the right side, pain in my back on the right side, pain under my belly button toward the right side. Sometimes nausiated, gassy. Had been diagnosed with IBS before, but this doesn't feel like IBS. Haven't been to the doctor yet but will be going soon. Now it is jan and I already lost 8 lbs. Feel very full after eating a small amount of food but still very hungry. End up snacking all day. Stomach hurts if I eat too much. Bowels working normally. Stomach sometimes sour. What could this be? Thanks for any answers

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement