Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

Pain in the flesh, original diag epididymitis

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • March 23, 2010
  • 07:12 AM

I have a 14 year old who started having extreme pain in left testicle the first week of feb. We took him to emerge and he was diagnosed with epididymitis and put on amoxacilin. After 5 days with the pain was getting worse. I took him back to emerge at 4 in the morning and they did a second ultrasound and found that the left lymph node was inflamed as well. They said the amoxacilin was the wrong antibiotic and they put him on ofloxacin for 10 days. Again he only got worse. Now the pain was sometimes in the lower abdomen.
I searched the ofloxacin online and found that it was black boxed in the US but not Canada. It apparently can cause major damage to the tendons down the road. This scared me and I started looking for alternate medicines.
Over the internet I found Allimax which is a concentrated form of allicin from a garlic. We tried it for 8 days at 20 capsules a day with no positive results. It was expensive so I had to look for something else.
All of this time my son is in excruciating pain.
I was told about mms2 through a forum and bought the ingredients and capsuled it. My son has been taking it for Last Thursday. He was taking 4 full capsules a day but I cut it back to 4 half capsules on sat.
2 nights ago he was so bad that I took him to emerge again and they finally admitted him. They discharged him yesterday because they said there was nothing they could do for him that we could not do at home.
Today we noticed that he has red spots around his groin and very small pieces of skin on his hands are peeling. The red spots are all around the hips and groin and abdomen. I think he has inflammation of the blood vessels now.
The mms2 is made of a pool cleanser that turns to hydrochlorous acid in the system.
I have some mms1 on order. It should be in within a couple days.
Can anyone tell me what he has. These sore spots are very tender and they are spreading. They are not very prominent and are spaced about 3/4 inch apart. They just look like light red blemishes but the pain is almost intolerable. It is 3 in the morning now and it looks like another sleepless night.

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement