Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

abdominal ache skin sensitivity

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • March 11, 2010
  • 03:03 AM

Hi,
I'm a 41 yr old female. About a week before my period,in September,I was inthe car and felt a strong dull pain in the upper center part of the abdomen. It lasted for a while. I'm heavy and I thought the combination of my bra and pants were causing this.
Then I noticed it started coming back about a couple of weeks prior to my period(not as severe as that first time) and lasted for about 16 days. Wherever the waist of my clothes was,there would be pain. Had an ultrasound yesterday,I have two 5cm fibroids. That explains my large lower abdomen but not my upper abdominal pain. The skin seems more sensitive there also. Today,I've been having pain about an inch right of the belly button and it goes around my waist line to my back. When I was pregnant,my belly wasn't perfectly round, it was a bit rectangular,from what I thought was fibroid right where my pain is now,center upper abdomen. It's not horrible pain,but it's not right. help.

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement