Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

Intestinal Lining in Stools?

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Anne_Marie
  • March 5, 2010
  • 03:47 AM

I have, what I would consider to be possibly the lining from my intestines in my stools. I have cronic diarrhea caused from Crohn's and Celiac Disease... possibly more but that's all I know of for sure currently. These tube looking things range anywhere from an inch to six inches long and they're about as big around as my index finger. There is no "head or tail" on them. They just look like hollow sausage casings. They're very transparant and they float. Today I asked a doctor what it was and he replied with "In thirty years, I have never had a patient ask me that question. Its not possible to poop your guts out." He giggled then left the room. Don't I feel like an idiot now? I couldn't get out of his office quick enough. I've spent all night on the internet convinced that SOMEBODY out there has had this happen before. Now, I am just starting to think that I'm special and maybe I'm the only person out there that has this problem. If you have ANY information that could possibly help me out or even just lead in the right direction for a search, that would be fantastic!
Thanks so much!

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement