Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

Racing heart, body goes numb

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 0 Replies
  • Posted By: iRizzen
  • February 13, 2010
  • 11:41 PM

I don't have health insurance anymore, so before I start visiting all the doctors, I am hoping that somebody on this Forum can help me diagnose my problem, or at least point me the right direction.

Anyway.

This has happened now about 4-5 times, most recent "sickness" happened last night . I am not taking any medications, or any illegal drugs.

This is what happens:

Out of the blue, I notice my heart beat speeding up, to the point where it feels like my heart is about to explode. Then starting from my mouth, and ending in the whole body, everything goes numb. I cant feel my toes, my feet, my tongue, or anything. I also cant tell if I am breathing in or out.

It really freaks my out, and of course that makes my mind go nuts, especially not knowing what is going on with me. I tried pinching myself, which I COULD feel. And yesterday, I had few sudden sharp pains in my neck or head area, couldn't really tell.

Anyway... thats basically it... racing heart, and complete numbness of my body.

If anyone got a clue whats going on with me ... I will be grateful for any response.

Thanks,
Rizzen

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement