Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

pain in my stomach and mainly right side under my rib cage

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 0 Replies
  • Posted By: nici22333
  • January 29, 2010
  • 04:04 AM

This past week I had a stomach virus twice. First time was Tuesday, then Wednesday I was fine..Then Wednesday night I started feeling nauseated again except worse. I continued to have diarrhea for two days. Then I just felt extremely full with a lot of pressure. I have not had any nausea or diarrhea for 3 days now and feel fine, but I feel like I am short of breath sometimes and my stomach feels bloated or like a hard ball. I have had some sharp shooting pains in my right side under my rib cage to the lower part of my side. It seems when I breath in it hurts a little worse. Also when you press on my stomach or side it hurts. I will hold a pillow and hunch over a little and it seems like I can breath a little better. I dont really think that has anything to do with the stomach virus though. What could this be? I have trouble with panic attacks as well, but I have not had any bad ones for a long time until this all started. Any possible causes?

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement