Discussions By Condition: Gastrointestinal conditions

No appetite, horrible fatigue, no gall bladder, HELP!

Posted In: Gastrointestinal conditions 0 Replies
  • Posted By: sonic13
  • January 14, 2010
  • 08:32 PM

Ok here is the deal. I am 23 and had my gallbladder out 3 years ago at 20. It was funtioning at 34% so it was removed due to pain everytime I was active. It took me a while to get better, and I thought I was out of the woods but I have all of a sudden lost my appetite to eat anything. If by chance I do get hungry and eat I get bloated and feel terrible. I didnt have sprue and Im currently waiting results for a gastric empty stomach test and h pylori. I have a funny taste in my mouth, 0 energy, and sometimes get weird hot/cold flashes. Im at the end of the line because I do not intend to live miserably. I know I may not be getting enough vitamins from fat due to less concentrated bile, so could it be possible to have a lack of b12? I have started to take digestive enzymes, soy lecithen, and I am about to purchase bile salts in hopes of getting straightened out. I need some relief because I am house bound and getting worse. Thanks.

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement