Discussions By Condition: Skin conditions

Painful burning itchy bumps on fingers and outside edge of feet.

Posted In: Skin conditions 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • December 21, 2009
  • 04:24 PM

I have these weird blisters that came overnight. They are white...almost like a water blister, with a red "halo" around the outside of each one. They all started as just a red pinprick mark. they are incredibly sore, esp the ones on my feet since that is where I walk. last night when i went to bed my feet felt like they were one fire! My hands dont bother me as much unless I hit them. each bump is solid. None are the same shape. They are not close together like a rash. Just 1-2 on a few fingers, and almost in a line around the outside of my foot. My right hand is worse than my left hand, but my left foot is worse than my right. I had one single red bump on my elbow but did not notice till it started bleeding so i am not sure if is the same. My feet randomly get hot and sometimes I get a pins n needles feeling, but I have had that for a while and am not sure if it relates. I have never had an allergic reaction to anything, nor have i done anything different lately. My left eye has done this weird pulsing feeling a couple times lately and I have felt lightheaded and weak as well. not sure any of this has to do with the bumps. They are very painful and I wear combat boots everyday and really need to figure this out because the boots are horrible on the bumps! The Drs here arent the best about trying to find the problem, instead they would rather treat the symptom. I have been putting cortozone cream on and it has not helped.

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement