Discussions By Condition: Urinary conditions

Burning In Penis After Urination. Std/urine Culture = Negative

Posted In: Urinary conditions 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • January 5, 2007
  • 02:39 AM

I had unprotected oral sex with a female, we also had protected vaginal sex, but that was all.

After a couple of days, I started to notice my testicles started to hurt, like almost overnight. They were swollen to me. And it was hurting alot. Also I notices a little rash at the top of my pubic hair which seemed to dissappear any time i was at the hospital, the doctor could not see it. But i noticed it at night and after showers.

Although the chylmadia and gonnorea tests came back negative, the doctor treated me anyway, with cipro and doxy. Also during this period, i noticed a white-ish discharge but not when urinating, only when i was taking a ***t. when i forced it out. not while ******g. Also, i experienced some kind of itchying when it all first started but that seemed to have subsided. ALSO, I NOTICED MY URINE SMELLED VERY DIFFERENT LIKE WORSE AND SO DID MY GENITAL AREA, STILL THERE BUT SUBSIDED A LITTLE

After this, i got very worried and saw a urologist, he did another urinary test there and then, which took like 10 minutes? he left and came back and told me it was negative? did he really do it? anyways, he said my testicles felt alright and that the discharge was something called prosatal fluid or something like that and that i shouldnt worry, i dont know what to do...'

Later on everything subsided, i havent seen the discharge for a while, but now, it seems like after i urinate, i feel a sensation in my penis that seems to last for about 45 minnutes. Everytime i go again, it comes back. I really dont know what to do? help?

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement