Discussions By Condition: Urinary conditions

Burning In Penis After Urination. Std/urine Culture = Negative

Posted In: Urinary conditions 149 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • January 5, 2007
  • 02:39 AM

I had unprotected oral sex with a female, we also had protected vaginal sex, but that was all.

After a couple of days, I started to notice my testicles started to hurt, like almost overnight. They were swollen to me. And it was hurting alot. Also I notices a little rash at the top of my pubic hair which seemed to dissappear any time i was at the hospital, the doctor could not see it. But i noticed it at night and after showers.

Although the chylmadia and gonnorea tests came back negative, the doctor treated me anyway, with cipro and doxy. Also during this period, i noticed a white-ish discharge but not when urinating, only when i was taking a ***t. when i forced it out. not while ******g. Also, i experienced some kind of itchying when it all first started but that seemed to have subsided. ALSO, I NOTICED MY URINE SMELLED VERY DIFFERENT LIKE WORSE AND SO DID MY GENITAL AREA, STILL THERE BUT SUBSIDED A LITTLE

After this, i got very worried and saw a urologist, he did another urinary test there and then, which took like 10 minutes? he left and came back and told me it was negative? did he really do it? anyways, he said my testicles felt alright and that the discharge was something called prosatal fluid or something like that and that i shouldnt worry, i dont know what to do...'

Later on everything subsided, i havent seen the discharge for a while, but now, it seems like after i urinate, i feel a sensation in my penis that seems to last for about 45 minnutes. Everytime i go again, it comes back. I really dont know what to do? help?

Reply Flag this Discussion
  • hi. im experiencing something like that. im a girl and i also had unprotected oral sex but protected sex and a few days later my vagina is very soar. it burns when i pee and i have that discharge stuff when i poo too. i havnt seen a doctor and that really isnt an option so i was wondering how long it took it for yours to go away?
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • January 5, 2007
    • 09:27 PM
    Flag this Response
  • well, took a while, the doctor put me on doxy and cipro, do notice a differennce in the smell of your genitals?wat symptoms do we have similar? any slight itching? rash? sensations after showers? pain after urination?I need help!
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • January 6, 2007
    • 02:24 AM
    Flag this Response
  • How much water do you both drink? I know this sounds dumb, but I had months where I had itching, sensitivity, burning after urination, and turns out it was due to being a little dehydrated. Water flushes out the impurities in our systems, and it is sooooo important. Also try to cut back on sugar and include yogurt once a day if possible.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • January 6, 2007
    • 03:05 PM
    Flag this Response
  • How long did your episodes last?I haven been drinking about the same amount of water i have all my life. and lately ive been feeling really tired like im loosing sleep.Anyway shed more light, I'd try the yogurt..
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • January 7, 2007
    • 03:38 AM
    Flag this Response
  • hey the symptopms that are the same with you are burning when i pee, pee smells worse, the white discharge when i ***t and its swollen sometimes. i dont have a rash and theres no itching.other things with it are that i constantly feel like have to pee and i usually only go to the bathroom like once or twice a day but im going like 5 or six times a day now and there were two times that when i went pee there was blood.its been about a week and the symptoms have cooled off. it still burns when i pee and i pee a lot more now and i always feel like i have to go.my water intake has not changed. but ill make sure not to change it.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • January 8, 2007
    • 09:00 PM
    Flag this Response
  • :confused: Hello, i like the part about drinking water. Are you drinking tap or bottled? Also, any time there is burning sensation i feel it may be to the acidity in your system. Might want to have that checked; other than that you both sound o.k. to me, it's just part of a learning experience. Well, Ta Ta,, for now.:)
    hogndog 426 Replies
    • January 11, 2007
    • 02:40 PM
    Flag this Response
  • :(, my urine seems to stay very yellow regardless of the amount of water i drink
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • January 13, 2007
    • 00:51 PM
    Flag this Response
  • :) Hello There; have you heard of wheat grass before?. I've been reading up on it; they say that by drinking two shots, it's equivelent to eating four pounds of vegetables & that's just the nutrishion value. They say after 20 min there is a rush as the agent is absorbed into your system. Cleanses the entire body from harmful agents at work within you If your not able to find it, but i'm sure you can, try; http://www.lifeworkswellnesscenter.com Good Luck; As Always, In his Service.
    hogndog 426 Replies
    • January 13, 2007
    • 01:13 PM
    Flag this Response
  • Also, i have been getting very very very tired lately and not able to sleep, and it feels like I have a fever. I'm scared.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • January 14, 2007
    • 03:10 PM
    Flag this Response
  • :) Greetings; I hope this helps a bit; http://www.ageless.co.za/hz12.htm Have a great day!. As Always, In His Service.:)
    hogndog 426 Replies
    • January 14, 2007
    • 03:41 PM
    Flag this Response
  • May not be the same condition I have but Interstitial Cystitis has alot of those symtomes and can come on suddenly or after a bout of infections or for any reason tehy still do not know. More common in females but men do get it too. It is not contagious so it is not sexually transmitted. it has all the symptoms with no infection. Worth looking at the condition and see if you relate. www.IC-Network.com is a good site. Hopefully you don't have it casue its miserable but I went undiagnosed for years.
    nccarol28732 44 Replies
    • January 14, 2007
    • 04:23 PM
    Flag this Response
  • Complications of Crohn’s Disease

Recognize the risks associated with Crohn’s disease.

8 Surprising Facts About Cholesterol

Did you know that one in six US adults has high cholesterol?

• hi. i thought i wrote this before but i guess i didnt. i was a virgin and then had sex and a few days later the symptoms started. the only symptoms i have now are that like i said before i only went to the bathroom like twice a day i go like 6 times now and it burns when i pee and theres a slight sensation at the end but it never feels like i have completed and after i pee the burn stays for awhile.if anyone has any suggestions it would help alot the burning is unbearable sometimes.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • January 17, 2007
    • 06:20 PM
    Flag this Response
  • :confused: Hi There; On 01/14/2007 I posted a site for you to visit; did you do that? Reason being it's the only answer i have for your condition. Give it a try, then let me know O.K.? Thank's, As always In His Service.:D
    hogndog 426 Replies
    • January 17, 2007
    • 06:43 PM
    Flag this Response
  • update-------I have been feeling EXTREMELY WEAK and tired for the past 4 days straight, when i sleep and wake up i feel even more tired than before, I went to the hospital the doctor took some blood samples to measure blood count. I'm scared. I feel VERY VERY weak. Also i did an HIV on Monday and the result was negative. I'm wandering if HIV manifests it's early symptoms, It should be showing positive by now if I was infected right? It's been approx 2 months since my incident.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • January 18, 2007
    • 01:25 AM
    Flag this Response
  • :( Hi; did you get around to visiting that site in a previous post? Well if yoou did'nt i really think you shoud; try it then post me back, Thank You.:rolleyes:
    hogndog 426 Replies
    • January 18, 2007
    • 01:35 AM
    Flag this Response
  • I have been feeling EXTREMELY WEAK and tired for the past 4 days straight, when I sleep and wake up I feel even more tired than before, I went to the hospital the doctor took some blood samples to measure blood count. I'm scared. I feel VERY VERY weak. Also I did an HIV on Monday and the result was negative. I'm wandering if HIV manifests it's early symptoms, It should be showing positive by now if I was infected right? It's been approx 2 months since my incident.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • January 18, 2007
    • 03:39 AM
    Flag this Response
  • I checked it out. What am I supposed to purchase?
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • January 18, 2007
    • 03:41 AM
    Flag this Response
  • :) These are natural agents; read up & decide for yourself, which ones are applicable. First & foremost you must go to your health care professional & dicus it with them & "that's" how you decide Hope you find the answers your looking for, As Always In His Service.;)
    hogndog 426 Replies
    • January 18, 2007
    • 04:15 AM
    Flag this Response
  • Can anyone help me with the "Update" i posted?
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • January 18, 2007
    • 00:25 PM
    Flag this Response
  • :) Good Morning; i've come across an article that may be of a great benifit. I use this herb with fantastic results & once more it's very inexpencive. http://www.omorganics.com/tumeric_article.htm Please try this & you won't be sorry! As Always In His Service.:)
    hogndog 426 Replies
    • January 18, 2007
    • 00:49 PM
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Best Cough & Cold Meds for Kids

Help your child feel better, faster.

What HIV Positive Women Should Know About Sex

You can have sex after an HIV diagnosis.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement