Discussions By Condition: Medical Stories

Hearing Voices out in the room when no one is there

Posted In: Medical Stories 2 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • December 2, 2009
  • 00:05 AM

I have had the experience of hearing people talking to me when I am alone and
their voices are not in my head but sound like they are out in the room.

Other people tell me they have heard voices that

were outside of them or in back of them and there was no one there.

What is a good medical explanation for this?

I have no medications or controlled substances and don't drink very much.

Reply Flag this Discussion

2 Replies:

• I have had the experience of hearing people talking to me when I am alone and their voices are not in my head but sound like they are out in the room.Other people tell me they have heard voices that were outside of them or in back of them and there was no one there.What is a good medical explanation for this?I have no medications or controlled substances and don't drink very much.Hello,I don't know if you believe in the supernatural or have ever talked to any psychics, but it could be that you have an ability to hear spirits. I have had many encounters with them and i know alot of people do not believe, but do you ever feel a presence while it is happening?One thing I would do is to go see a psychic and hear what they have to say about this.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • December 18, 2009
    • 09:52 AM
    Flag this Response
  • Hello,I don't know if you believe in the supernatural or have ever talked to any psychics, but it could be that you have an ability to hear spirits. I have had many encounters with them and i know alot of people do not believe, but do you ever feel a presence while it is happening?One thing I would do is to go see a psychic and hear what they have to say about this.Its not the spirits thats speaking to u..all u need is one consultation from doctor..speak to your family doctor...
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • December 19, 2009
    • 03:48 PM
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Best Cough & Cold Meds for Kids

Help your child feel better, faster.

What HIV Positive Women Should Know About Sex

You can have sex after an HIV diagnosis.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement