Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

Please someone help me my hands feel like they're on fire!!!!

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 0 Replies
  • Posted By: NurseCJT
  • January 3, 2007
  • 07:26 AM

Please help!!! I have talked to doctors and have searched for a diagnosis. My hands and the soles of my feet burn like they are in boiling water or on fire and then turn blood red.:eek: It feels like all the blood in my body is rushing into my hands and they hurt sooooo bad!!! This started about 5 months ago. Now I have found out that I am 3 months pregnant and the doctors won't touch me until I have my baby. I don't think that I can take this for 6 more months with out cutting my hands off. My OBGYN has looked at it and has no idea what it could be. This is my second baby and I didn't have any of this when I was pregnant with my daughter. My OBGYN doesn't think that it has anything to do with my pregnancy either. I can't even enjoy being pregnant for this pain in my hands. It happens about every 5-15 minutes.:( I can't take any medication because of my pregnancy without approval of my OB. Please!!!!! If anyone has this or has any ideas they will be greatly welcomed.
P.S. I don't think that it's Raynaud's. My symptoms are different.:confused:

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement