Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

PLEASE someone's got to have information!!

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 3 Replies
  • Posted By: catdog7
  • October 21, 2009
  • 09:02 AM

I am only 40 yrs old. for a couple yrs now the middle of my back is irratated , It feels like "bugs are crawling" and its reall tight! Also there is a knot on right side of middle of back. my hands are numb and my fingers have that pins and needles feeling, also my fingers are swollen and red, now the tips of my toes are getting numb and the tops of my feet are red, i had a chest x-ray a yr ago my lungs are clear the doc said i had plearisy{i went because of sharp shooing pains that wrapped around my rib cage and felt like it was shooting through lung, also was very short of breath!! my hands are getting worse and now pain shoots up right arm, its painful. My right wrist feels weak and tired ,my rotater cuff hurts,and my back only feels ok when im leaning against something! When I sit or stand, I get that feeling of bugs in my back again. Please ,someone has got to know what these symptoms are!!!! Its getting so bad now It makes me cry!!! :confused: oh and by the way i did get diagnosed A yr ago with very very mild carpel tunnel in right hand and a pinched ulnar(left) nerve in elbow duw to little pinkis going numb at night now my hands are completly effected (both of them) and im in excrutiating pain!!! PLEASE PLEASE send me some input!

Reply Flag this Discussion

3 Replies:

• Have they checked your blood pressure?
    kermworm 81 Replies
    • October 21, 2009
    • 00:59 PM
    Flag this Response
  • Have you had an MRI done on your back. I have very simular problems, due to bulging disk in my back and neck.
    regenia 5 Replies
    • November 6, 2009
    • 04:04 PM
    Flag this Response
  • Have you had an MRI done on your back. I have very simular problems, due to bulging disk in my back and neck.I had a similar issue due to two partially herniated discs, including the knot off to one side as I'd also damaged my muscles. It was an injury that caused these symptoms with me. Have you done anything that could have hurt your back? Especially twisting.
    Matrim 7 Replies
    • November 6, 2009
    • 04:58 PM
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Best Cough & Cold Meds for Kids

Help your child feel better, faster.

What HIV Positive Women Should Know About Sex

You can have sex after an HIV diagnosis.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement