Discussions By Condition: Medical Stories

Itchy red swollen numb fingers and hands!

Posted In: Medical Stories 4,540,700 Replies
  • Posted By: catdog7
  • October 20, 2009
  • 06:46 AM

Hello I am 40 yrs old A little over a yr ago i was told i had very mild carpel tunnel in right hand and pinched ulnar nerve in left, I have had chest and lung stabbing pains and was told at er 8 months ago i had pleurasy, I sometimes feel short of breath like weight on my chest, attributed that to my asthma, had a lung xray 8 months ago looked clear,but have had the symptoms about 2 yrs but now there all of the sudden horrendous, In a matter of a couple of months!Now my hands are constantly numb, pins and needles, fingers are red swollen and itchy on both hands. right side way worse then left, also my wrist feels weak and tired, and when i type or use small tool or hold pencil the burning sensation gets horrific and sends shooting pains up my arm to joint in rotater cuff !! HELPPPP me please!! Also In middle of my back, I have the sensation of "bugs crawling in back" along with a little bulge on right side of back in thoracic," middle" of back, and when I, sit or stand, It is very bothersome, I only get relief If i lean against some,thing, also my rotary cuff, on right side is painful, especially when I reach up, as well as right joint in elbow!!!! What is wrong with me? I cant afford to go to doctor, or even take time off work{,I am a manager at a restaurant for over 8 yrs, lots of lifting and repetiive motion!!} Also I'm scared to go!! Can anyone help me!!! !!! Sincerly Catdog:confused:

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement