Discussions By Condition: Skin conditions

Itchy bumps. Almost like bites..

Posted In: Skin conditions 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Antiloop
  • October 2, 2009
  • 05:23 AM

Hey,
I've been getting these "bumps" for years now and I just can't find a solution. It can't be bugs, no one in my family that I live with has gotten them.. you'd think over 15 years they would get at least one.

I get at least one a day, sometimes more. I don't think I've ever had more than 4 or 5 at one time. The bumps look exactly almost like my reaction to a mosquito bite, or this skin ****k test picture
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3589/3310604130_9f7faaa6e4.jpg
The bumps are usually round like that, and white. (And usually surrounded by red because I scratch them.)
However, I ONLY get them on my face and neck and the upper part of my chest/back. Never anywhere below that. And only on certain areas of my face. Sometimes if I scratch my skin accidentally a bump will develop, but it is not like dermatographism where you can write with huge patches. It's just a bump...
It's really embarrassing and shows up at random times, usually on my cheeks. I just want to be rid of it. :( It really seems like I got bit by a mosquito, but when it happens in winter I get strange looks...

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement