Discussions By Condition: Medical Stories

Why do I vomit after I eat every meal?

Posted In: Medical Stories 0 Replies
  • Posted By: fred1981
  • August 13, 2009
  • 03:16 AM

Ok so for about 8 years now and counting almost everytime I eat I get sick. It does not matter what I eat I get sick. I've been putting it off for years now and just been toughing it out but now its bothering me so much I can't take it anymore. I have tried acid reflux pills and pills for being lactose intollerant and it did not help. I recently tried not eating anything with milk or anything like that for about a week now and it has no helped. I chewed tobacco for 15 years and I quit thinking that was the problem and because its not healthy anyways and yet again that failed. I have not been able to goto a doctor because I cannot afford a medical bill because I do not have insurance but now I am at the point where I can no longer take this. I am sick of going out to eat and maybe eating half of something and within 15 minutes to 4 hours later I get sick. I do not know what can cause this. So I ask for help thanks.

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement