Discussions By Condition: Colon conditions

possible tear or ruptured colon

Posted In: Colon conditions 2 Replies
  • Posted By: maeter19
  • July 5, 2009
  • 04:41 PM

Um hello I came her to see if anyone could help me because im a little spooked. I'm not sure if this is the right board to post in if not please be gentle. Anyway lately for the past couple of months I've been suffering from constipation on and off. So i'll occasinally give myself an enema to help with it. The other day while administering one I felt a sharp pain in my upper right stomach. It only lasted maybe a second so I brushed it off. Later that day while eatting a meal I got a pain in that exact place it lasted a second and I haven't had it since. Now though when I drink fluid I have this odd cooling sinsation in my entire lower stomach. It feels very odd while I do randomly get the pain its barely noticable and I only realize I have it when i'm focusing on it. I wana know i'f I should be worried or if I should seek a doctor for medical help. I hope I can get a reply soon thank you.

Reply Flag this Discussion

2 Replies:

• Um hello I came her to see if anyone could help me because im a little spooked. I'm not sure if this is the right board to post in if not please be gentle. Anyway lately for the past couple of months I've been suffering from constipation on and off. So i'll occasinally give myself an enema to help with it. The other day while administering one I felt a sharp pain in my upper right stomach. It only lasted maybe a second so I brushed it off. Later that day while eatting a meal I got a pain in that exact place it lasted a second and I haven't had it since. Now though when I drink fluid I have this odd cooling sinsation in my entire lower stomach. It feels very odd while I do randomly get the pain its barely noticable and I only realize I have it when i'm focusing on it. I wana know i'f I should be worried or if I should seek a doctor for medical help. I hope I can get a reply soon thank you. Hi I have been using enemas for a long time until I recently had to have my colon removed, it shouldnt affect your stomach like that as it only goes into the rectum, it could be a spasm? or wind. If your unsure Id see your GP if its worrying you
    crunchiejoe 61 Replies Flag this Response
  • It most def isnt a ruptured colon or a tear in it, if you had ruptured your colon in any way you would get very ill very quickly and you would need hospital treatment so rest assured its def not that.
    crunchiejoe 61 Replies Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement