Discussions By Condition: Male sexual conditions

29 years old, Total Loss of Libido, Zero Sex Drive in 6 Months

Posted In: Male sexual conditions 1 Replies
  • Posted By: Unregistered128734
  • June 29, 2009
  • 07:38 AM

I'm a 29-year old male of asian descent, 5'9" and 145lbs. I exercise daily and try to eat healthy with whole grains, leafy greens, white meat, taking supplements such as vitamins and omega-3. I am happy with my work and life and don't feel much stress at all. I don't feel like I have any nagging psychological issues.

Since I turned 27, I noticed my sexual libido has declined extremely rapidly to almost zero since becoming 28. For the last 6 months, I have only felt sexually turned-on maybe once or twice. It seemed too low.

Last year I went to a doctor and he took my blood. He told me that my testosterone level was fine and that we all naturally start to lose our libido as we get older. But zero seems oddly low to me. He didn't seem to care. I spoke to a friend who is 42-years-old and he had sex twice last week. I think that is closer to normal. I doubt that I have enough interest now for once in a whole year.

I am looking for people who have been in a similar situation as me to tell me about their experiences and if they found any solution. Please don't reply if you do not have any experience and just have a random guess about what is going on. Currently my lack of libido is hurting my relationships with women, and also generally my energy level and drive to work and do other things is extremely low.

If you are a medical professional and have some advice, please let me know as well.

Reply Flag this Discussion

1 Replies:

• Hello

I have a similar situation. I am 34 years old now.
    It's been over a year and things are getting from bad to worse.
    I eat very health and I exercise sports.
    Today I don't get any erection even when I watch ***n movies, I don't feel interested at all.
    But it makes me very anxious because I would like to get my libido back again and enjoy sex like normal people.
    There is no answer to what's hapenning to me. My testosterone level is normal.
    Anonymous 1 Replies
    • October 31, 2014
    • 11:48 PM
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement