Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

twitching, dizzy, spasm, arms and legs falling asleep for no reason, lightheadedness

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • December 20, 2006
  • 07:27 PM

Okay, I keep getting these weird spells of fuzziness, and tingling feelings in my arms and legs. My foot or hand will fall asleep for no reason. I get dizzy and light headed. I'll panic for no reason at all at complete random. i also tend to just stare without any thought for like five minutes at a time or give wide stares for no reason. Recently I keep getting these twitches, usually when I'm tired or relaxed, I shiver as if i'm cold, i get sometimes violent arm spasms and shuffle my feet around. I have no real control over it, I just shake and twitch for no reason out of the blue. I'm not depressed or stressed out and i'm sick of being told i'm having a panic attack when my body is telling me its something different. I have some anxiety sometimes, but thats normal for being sixteen. The twitching hase gotten more and more frequent and it's getting really weird....help! Is there something wrong with me?

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement