Discussions By Condition: Sexual conditions

Vaginal Discharge - itchy, chronic, 5 years!!!

Posted In: Sexual conditions 28 Replies
  • Posted By: Over it!
  • June 8, 2009
  • 04:32 PM

Hi, I'm 28 years old
I've had vaginal discharge that has been a prob now for approx 5 years.
It's sometimes clear/milky and profuse and sometimes thick and white occasioanlly light yellow but always make me very itchy!!! No fishy odour, slightly acidic/vinegar smelling
It seems to gush out quite profusely when I exercise and my external genitalia is red raw and itches so bad that i sometimes take off skin... There seems to be no pattern on it's appearance in relation to my menstrual cycle... it's pretty much there all the time.
I occasionally (once every few months) have no symptoms for a couple of days and get very excited that it's gone.... but it always comes back...
I've had numerous swabs and smears and all come back as negative, no STDs, on a rare occasion there has been thrush but not all the time...
I've tried almost everything, douching with vinegar, bicarb, ph balancing gel, canesten, oral thrush treatment, antibiotics, douching with chinese herbs, going on a sugar free diet, going off the pill, abstaining from sex or using only condoms, only cotton underwear, no underwear, no soaps, wiping only front to back, always washing hands, hormonal creams etc
The only thing that has (slightly) helped is using chinese herbs orally which seems to reduce the amount but doesn't get rid of it completely.
I've been to dr after dr and no one seems to want to help and says that i just need to put up with it...
I've now read 22 pages of different threads on this site and none have given me any new advice :-(
One suggestion I've had is that it could be a skin irritation... but can a skin irritation case me to have vaginal discharge? Would it be possible to get a skin condition INSIDE my vagina? I've got psoriasis on one elbow one ankle and my scalp... can it appear inside my vagina? Please note that I had this problematic discharge before I started getting itchy outside my vagina.
Can any types of cancer or hormonal problems cause this type of discharge? Anything in regards to my uterus/ovaries/pituitary etc
Another weird thing is that my discharge irritates my boyfriends penis...
I also suffer from depression and anxiety and the discharge has not helped these issues!!! Especially in regards to my self esteem...
Are there any other tests that anyone can recommend??? pelvic ultrasound maybe?
Also, any other therapies? I've been recommended homeopathy...
Your urgent response is appreciated... I'm so over this!!!
Thanks so much...

Reply Flag this Discussion

28 Replies:

• I'm 32 years old and started having symptoms very similar to yours in January - six months ago. Doctors keep testing me over and over again for thrush and sti's and every test comes back clear. I have been treated for thrush but it has made no difference. i don't know what to do anymore and it terrifies me that you have had this for five years! I am single at the moment and too scared to sleep with anyone because i am sometimes so itchy down there it's intolerable - and how do you explain that to a man without them assuming it's an STD (I would!) If ANYONE knows the answer - please help!!
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies Flag this Response
  • Hi, Im 26years old and have had similar problem for about 5-6 years. Just like you I assumed it's STD. I don't have the etching problem as much,but the discharge really bothers me.A doctor ones told me it's normal since than I stopped worrying about it. I just use the everyday pads and live with it. I would be very happy if someone here can help!
  • Vulvydinia and Lichen SclerosisYou want to know why no one knows or has answers to this and no cure...because these two are the result of multiple underlying issues.....keep readingOk..so after 2 years of build up of itching, treating twice for my own yeast infection. (I've only had 3 before in my life) the itching got stronger and felt more like electrical impulses I had to address with mineral oil and a major scratch session.My labia started to look shriveled and it became sore and painful. Sometimes there were tiny hard nubs near the surface of the labia.I finally booked an appt. Dr. took only ONE look and said "Jock Itch"...which made sense..I never had it before...and this was a different type of itch from your standard yeast infection.....well... it wasn't jock it. I was treating for it for a month. After the second week she changed the cream. Still no effect...getting worse now. On this same visit (the first) I notified her that I did not think it was a yeast infection because no disharge and the itching felt very different...more like bugs crawling and biting you. Clitoris to anus. I also developed later a lot of body itching. I would be laying there and it felt like a fly landed on my leg or arm.I went back in. She was saying yeast infection now. Meanwhile she never took tissue samples or took tissue to a lab.Diflucan for two months! Nothing..getting worse. I'm using whatever I can find to alleviate..olive oil, vicks vapor rub, mint scented creams. (The mint would trick the nerves and the itching would temporarly lighten)Ok..so the next visit - cortizone creams and lidocaine cream. They did some improvement but after 2 weeks..it came back..with a vengeance.So....I find another doctor through recommendation (in NYC) - an old skool guy. he is so old skool he accepts no insurance.He did take approx 8 tissues samples and in the same room tested for various virus and bacterial infections right in front of me while my legs were still up. He had a microscope RIGHT ON THE COUNTER in the exam room. I got to take a look and he explained everything he was doing and why!!!Gave 4 vials of blood. He is checking hormone, thyroid, iron (too much too little) everything. I will find results on these in a few days.So here is it!!DRUM ROLL PLEASE.....Some mild yeast AND....continue drum roll...Gardnerella Bacteria!!! it is a highly mis diagnosed bacteria. and why???No friggin microscopes in the Dr's offices!!!Now hear this. He says..you cannot treat one or two things. There is a reason why you were not able to fight off these two bacteria. It's a whole system that got out of whack for various reasons!!! It's compounded!I was flabbergasted..I was immediately flashed back to the 70s! A time when logic and science was something that doctors worked under.When I had explained all my troubles earlier and how she just looked and said "jock itch". HE WAS LIVID.."you cannot just look and say yeast or jock itch" it has to be thoroughly TESTED and PROVEN! Then he just shook his head in disgust. Ok..he was a really sweet guy..so it sounds like he was mad..but I think it's frustrating from his point of view. You could tell.I'm waiting for results on Iron, Thyroid and other things he going to take hard look at.I was given a special cream that only ONE chemist in Manhattan makes from his own recipe. It is a steroid cream. He will also not prescribe prednisone..he has a milder form and one other antibiotoc for the gardnerella - specific-After the first 24 hours of starting treatment..my labia looks almost back to normal. The itching is now much less frequent at the 24 hour mark..and I accomplished so much the next day!!!Also note..I had a bad infestation. My legs were retaining water and I started to have a rash on my high inner thighs. I big skin sensitivity was brewing. Apparently, it behaves like a virus injecting itself into your cells. The cells become infected and the bacteria multiply and infect other cells. (Inclusion)You cannot screw around with this. Demand or find a doctor that has a microscope and demand he test for gardnerella while you are there!!!If you want the name of this very special doctor (nice older man) who is very thorough in his exam - he does "everything" including colon cancer screening while you are there. Ask in this forum for it and I will try to reply soon.GO!!!!
  • Over it - I googled "misdiagnosed thrush" after being given yet more thrush medication and found this:http://www.probiotics-lovethatbug.com/cytolytic-vaginosis.htmlas well as numerous other articles about cytolytic vaginosis. I have now had two bicarb soda baths and the symptoms have reduced significantly! I shall be having words with some doctors!I hope it helps!
  • My problem is very similiar to yours. I have had been having the discharge and itching for the past five years. The doctor has no clue to what is wrong with me. I am so hopeless there has to be a reason why this is happening.
  • Im 15 years old and Ive had this exact same problem except the itching isnt as bad. Ive had it for about 3 to 5 years now and I dont know how to have a proper relationship or how to tell my boyfriend that the reason we can only kiss is because I have a nasty white discharge coming out. Can somebody please help? I dont know what to do.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • August 13, 2009
    • 09:18 PM
    Flag this Response
  • Do you have the name of the doctor in NYC? I have exhibited the same symptoms and they are driving me crazy!!Vulvydinia and Lichen SclerosisYou want to know why no one knows or has answers to this and no cure...because these two are the result of multiple underlying issues.....keep readingOk..so after 2 years of build up of itching, treating twice for my own yeast infection. (I've only had 3 before in my life) the itching got stronger and felt more like electrical impulses I had to address with mineral oil and a major scratch session.My labia started to look shriveled and it became sore and painful. Sometimes there were tiny hard nubs near the surface of the labia.I finally booked an appt. Dr. took only ONE look and said "Jock Itch"...which made sense..I never had it before...and this was a different type of itch from your standard yeast infection.....well... it wasn't jock it. I was treating for it for a month. After the second week she changed the cream. Still no effect...getting worse now. On this same visit (the first) I notified her that I did not think it was a yeast infection because no disharge and the itching felt very different...more like bugs crawling and biting you. Clitoris to anus. I also developed later a lot of body itching. I would be laying there and it felt like a fly landed on my leg or arm.I went back in. She was saying yeast infection now. Meanwhile she never took tissue samples or took tissue to a lab.Diflucan for two months! Nothing..getting worse. I'm using whatever I can find to alleviate..olive oil, vicks vapor rub, mint scented creams. (The mint would trick the nerves and the itching would temporarly lighten)Ok..so the next visit - cortizone creams and lidocaine cream. They did some improvement but after 2 weeks..it came back..with a vengeance.So....I find another doctor through recommendation (in NYC) - an old skool guy. he is so old skool he accepts no insurance.He did take approx 8 tissues samples and in the same room tested for various virus and bacterial infections right in front of me while my legs were still up. He had a microscope RIGHT ON THE COUNTER in the exam room. I got to take a look and he explained everything he was doing and why!!!Gave 4 vials of blood. He is checking hormone, thyroid, iron (too much too little) everything. I will find results on these in a few days.So here is it!!DRUM ROLL PLEASE.....Some mild yeast AND....continue drum roll...Gardnerella Bacteria!!! it is a highly mis diagnosed bacteria. and why???No friggin microscopes in the Dr's offices!!!Now hear this. He says..you cannot treat one or two things. There is a reason why you were not able to fight off these two bacteria. It's a whole system that got out of whack for various reasons!!! It's compounded!I was flabbergasted..I was immediately flashed back to the 70s! A time when logic and science was something that doctors worked under.When I had explained all my troubles earlier and how she just looked and said "jock itch". HE WAS LIVID.."you cannot just look and say yeast or jock itch" it has to be thoroughly TESTED and PROVEN! Then he just shook his head in disgust. Ok..he was a really sweet guy..so it sounds like he was mad..but I think it's frustrating from his point of view. You could tell.I'm waiting for results on Iron, Thyroid and other things he going to take hard look at.I was given a special cream that only ONE chemist in Manhattan makes from his own recipe. It is a steroid cream. He will also not prescribe prednisone..he has a milder form and one other antibiotoc for the gardnerella - specific-After the first 24 hours of starting treatment..my labia looks almost back to normal. The itching is now much less frequent at the 24 hour mark..and I accomplished so much the next day!!!Also note..I had a bad infestation. My legs were retaining water and I started to have a rash on my high inner thighs. I big skin sensitivity was brewing. Apparently, it behaves like a virus injecting itself into your cells. The cells become infected and the bacteria multiply and infect other cells. (Inclusion)You cannot screw around with this. Demand or find a doctor that has a microscope and demand he test for gardnerella while you are there!!!If you want the name of this very special doctor (nice older man) who is very thorough in his exam - he does "everything" including colon cancer screening while you are there. Ask in this forum for it and I will try to reply soon.GO!!!!
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • September 3, 2009
    • 05:56 PM
    Flag this Response
  • Vulvydinia and Lichen SclerosisYou want to know why no one knows or has answers to this and no cure...because these two are the result of multiple underlying issues.....keep readingOk..so after 2 years of build up of itching, treating twice for my own yeast infection. (I've only had 3 before in my life) the itching got stronger and felt more like electrical impulses I had to address with mineral oil and a major scratch session.My labia started to look shriveled and it became sore and painful. Sometimes there were tiny hard nubs near the surface of the labia.I finally booked an appt. Dr. took only ONE look and said "Jock Itch"...which made sense..I never had it before...and this was a different type of itch from your standard yeast infection.....well... it wasn't jock it. I was treating for it for a month. After the second week she changed the cream. Still no effect...getting worse now. On this same visit (the first) I notified her that I did not think it was a yeast infection because no disharge and the itching felt very different...more like bugs crawling and biting you. Clitoris to anus. I also developed later a lot of body itching. I would be laying there and it felt like a fly landed on my leg or arm.I went back in. She was saying yeast infection now. Meanwhile she never took tissue samples or took tissue to a lab.Diflucan for two months! Nothing..getting worse. I'm using whatever I can find to alleviate..olive oil, vicks vapor rub, mint scented creams. (The mint would trick the nerves and the itching would temporarly lighten)Ok..so the next visit - cortizone creams and lidocaine cream. They did some improvement but after 2 weeks..it came back..with a vengeance.So....I find another doctor through recommendation (in NYC) - an old skool guy. he is so old skool he accepts no insurance.He did take approx 8 tissues samples and in the same room tested for various virus and bacterial infections right in front of me while my legs were still up. He had a microscope RIGHT ON THE COUNTER in the exam room. I got to take a look and he explained everything he was doing and why!!!Gave 4 vials of blood. He is checking hormone, thyroid, iron (too much too little) everything. I will find results on these in a few days.So here is it!!DRUM ROLL PLEASE.....Some mild yeast AND....continue drum roll...Gardnerella Bacteria!!! it is a highly mis diagnosed bacteria. and why???No friggin microscopes in the Dr's offices!!!Now hear this. He says..you cannot treat one or two things. There is a reason why you were not able to fight off these two bacteria. It's a whole system that got out of whack for various reasons!!! It's compounded!I was flabbergasted..I was immediately flashed back to the 70s! A time when logic and science was something that doctors worked under.When I had explained all my troubles earlier and how she just looked and said "jock itch". HE WAS LIVID.."you cannot just look and say yeast or jock itch" it has to be thoroughly TESTED and PROVEN! Then he just shook his head in disgust. Ok..he was a really sweet guy..so it sounds like he was mad..but I think it's frustrating from his point of view. You could tell.I'm waiting for results on Iron, Thyroid and other things he going to take hard look at.I was given a special cream that only ONE chemist in Manhattan makes from his own recipe. It is a steroid cream. He will also not prescribe prednisone..he has a milder form and one other antibiotoc for the gardnerella - specific-After the first 24 hours of starting treatment..my labia looks almost back to normal. The itching is now much less frequent at the 24 hour mark..and I accomplished so much the next day!!!Also note..I had a bad infestation. My legs were retaining water and I started to have a rash on my high inner thighs. I big skin sensitivity was brewing. Apparently, it behaves like a virus injecting itself into your cells. The cells become infected and the bacteria multiply and infect other cells. (Inclusion)You cannot screw around with this. Demand or find a doctor that has a microscope and demand he test for gardnerella while you are there!!!If you want the name of this very special doctor (nice older man) who is very thorough in his exam - he does "everything" including colon cancer screening while you are there. Ask in this forum for it and I will try to reply soon.GO!!!!I have the same problem and would love the number of your doctor!
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • February 5, 2010
    • 02:01 AM
    Flag this Response
  • Vulvydinia and Lichen Sclerosis You want to know why no one knows or has answers to this and no cure...because these two are the result of multiple underlying issues.....keep reading Ok..so after 2 years of build up of itching, treating twice for my own yeast infection. (I've only had 3 before in my life) the itching got stronger and felt more like electrical impulses I had to address with mineral oil and a major scratch session. My labia started to look shriveled and it became sore and painful. Sometimes there were tiny hard nubs near the surface of the labia. I finally booked an appt. Dr. took only ONE look and said "Jock Itch"...which made sense..I never had it before...and this was a different type of itch from your standard yeast infection.....well... it wasn't jock it. I was treating for it for a month. After the second week she changed the cream. Still no effect...getting worse now. On this same visit (the first) I notified her that I did not think it was a yeast infection because no disharge and the itching felt very different...more like bugs crawling and biting you. Clitoris to anus. I also developed later a lot of body itching. I would be laying there and it felt like a fly landed on my leg or arm. I went back in. She was saying yeast infection now. Meanwhile she never took tissue samples or took tissue to a lab. Diflucan for two months! Nothing..getting worse. I'm using whatever I can find to alleviate..olive oil, vicks vapor rub, mint scented creams. (The mint would trick the nerves and the itching would temporarly lighten) Ok..so the next visit - cortizone creams and lidocaine cream. They did some improvement but after 2 weeks..it came back..with a vengeance. So.... I find another doctor through recommendation (in NYC) - an old skool guy. he is so old skool he accepts no insurance. He did take approx 8 tissues samples and in the same room tested for various virus and bacterial infections right in front of me while my legs were still up. He had a microscope RIGHT ON THE COUNTER in the exam room. I got to take a look and he explained everything he was doing and why!!! Gave 4 vials of blood. He is checking hormone, thyroid, iron (too much too little) everything. I will find results on these in a few days. So here is it!!DRUM ROLL PLEASE.....Some mild yeast AND....continue drum roll... Gardnerella Bacteria!!! it is a highly mis diagnosed bacteria. and why??? No friggin microscopes in the Dr's offices!!! Now hear this. He says..you cannot treat one or two things. There is a reason why you were not able to fight off these two bacteria. It's a whole system that got out of whack for various reasons!!! It's compounded! I was flabbergasted..I was immediately flashed back to the 70s! A time when logic and science was something that doctors worked under. When I had explained all my troubles earlier and how she just looked and said "jock itch". HE WAS LIVID.."you cannot just look and say yeast or jock itch" it has to be thoroughly TESTED and PROVEN! Then he just shook his head in disgust. Ok..he was a really sweet guy..so it sounds like he was mad..but I think it's frustrating from his point of view. You could tell. I'm waiting for results on Iron, Thyroid and other things he going to take hard look at. I was given a special cream that only ONE chemist in Manhattan makes from his own recipe. It is a steroid cream. He will also not prescribe prednisone..he has a milder form and one other antibiotoc for the gardnerella - specific- After the first 24 hours of starting treatment..my labia looks almost back to normal. The itching is now much less frequent at the 24 hour mark..and I accomplished so much the next day!!! Also note..I had a bad infestation. My legs were retaining water and I started to have a rash on my high inner thighs. I big skin sensitivity was brewing. Apparently, it behaves like a virus injecting itself into your cells. The cells become infected and the bacteria multiply and infect other cells. (Inclusion) You cannot screw around with this. Demand or find a doctor that has a microscope and demand he test for gardnerella while you are there!!! If you want the name of this very special doctor (nice older man) who is very thorough in his exam - he does "everything" including colon cancer screening while you are there. Ask in this forum for it and I will try to reply soon. GO!!!! Please, pass on your doctor in NYC # to me. thanks
    witsend914 1 Replies Flag this Response
  • good advice here also I tried 4 cc of hydrogen peroxide up there to kill all the bacteria, a pill of 500 mg of vit. c to restore acidity, don't use coated kind, then usually next night a pill or breaking open a capsule of lactobacillis to replace all the friendly flora. I can do this whenever things start to act out down there and it fixes it up every time. For sure I went to my Dr. to rule out STDs etc. but I always used this method after any antibiotics too because the antibiotics ruin everything and usually get yeast after antibiotics. Lactobicillus should always be used after any antibiotic treatment to replace friendly flora in the guts.
  • Vulvydinia and Lichen SclerosisYou want to know why no one knows or has answers to this and no cure...because these two are the result of multiple underlying issues.....keep readingOk..so after 2 years of build up of itching, treating twice for my own yeast infection. (I've only had 3 before in my life) the itching got stronger and felt more like electrical impulses I had to address with mineral oil and a major scratch session.My labia started to look shriveled and it became sore and painful. Sometimes there were tiny hard nubs near the surface of the labia.I finally booked an appt. Dr. took only ONE look and said "Jock Itch"...which made sense..I never had it before...and this was a different type of itch from your standard yeast infection.....well... it wasn't jock it. I was treating for it for a month. After the second week she changed the cream. Still no effect...getting worse now. On this same visit (the first) I notified her that I did not think it was a yeast infection because no disharge and the itching felt very different...more like bugs crawling and biting you. Clitoris to anus. I also developed later a lot of body itching. I would be laying there and it felt like a fly landed on my leg or arm.I went back in. She was saying yeast infection now. Meanwhile she never took tissue samples or took tissue to a lab.Diflucan for two months! Nothing..getting worse. I'm using whatever I can find to alleviate..olive oil, vicks vapor rub, mint scented creams. (The mint would trick the nerves and the itching would temporarly lighten)Ok..so the next visit - cortizone creams and lidocaine cream. They did some improvement but after 2 weeks..it came back..with a vengeance.So....I find another doctor through recommendation (in NYC) - an old skool guy. he is so old skool he accepts no insurance.He did take approx 8 tissues samples and in the same room tested for various virus and bacterial infections right in front of me while my legs were still up. He had a microscope RIGHT ON THE COUNTER in the exam room. I got to take a look and he explained everything he was doing and why!!!Gave 4 vials of blood. He is checking hormone, thyroid, iron (too much too little) everything. I will find results on these in a few days.So here is it!!DRUM ROLL PLEASE.....Some mild yeast AND....continue drum roll...Gardnerella Bacteria!!! it is a highly mis diagnosed bacteria. and why???No friggin microscopes in the Dr's offices!!!Now hear this. He says..you cannot treat one or two things. There is a reason why you were not able to fight off these two bacteria. It's a whole system that got out of whack for various reasons!!! It's compounded!I was flabbergasted..I was immediately flashed back to the 70s! A time when logic and science was something that doctors worked under.When I had explained all my troubles earlier and how she just looked and said "jock itch". HE WAS LIVID.."you cannot just look and say yeast or jock itch" it has to be thoroughly TESTED and PROVEN! Then he just shook his head in disgust. Ok..he was a really sweet guy..so it sounds like he was mad..but I think it's frustrating from his point of view. You could tell.I'm waiting for results on Iron, Thyroid and other things he going to take hard look at.I was given a special cream that only ONE chemist in Manhattan makes from his own recipe. It is a steroid cream. He will also not prescribe prednisone..he has a milder form and one other antibiotoc for the gardnerella - specific-After the first 24 hours of starting treatment..my labia looks almost back to normal. The itching is now much less frequent at the 24 hour mark..and I accomplished so much the next day!!!Also note..I had a bad infestation. My legs were retaining water and I started to have a rash on my high inner thighs. I big skin sensitivity was brewing. Apparently, it behaves like a virus injecting itself into your cells. The cells become infected and the bacteria multiply and infect other cells. (Inclusion)You cannot screw around with this. Demand or find a doctor that has a microscope and demand he test for gardnerella while you are there!!!If you want the name of this very special doctor (nice older man) who is very thorough in his exam - he does "everything" including colon cancer screening while you are there. Ask in this forum for it and I will try to reply soon.GO!!!!Please send doctors info to sasblue@juno.com. thanks
  • Complications of Crohn’s Disease

Recognize the risks associated with Crohn’s disease.

8 Surprising Facts About Cholesterol

Did you know that one in six US adults has high cholesterol?

• Hi, I'm 28 years oldI've had vaginal discharge that has been a prob now for approx 5 years.It's sometimes clear/milky and profuse and sometimes thick and white occasioanlly light yellow but always make me very itchy!!! No fishy odour, slightly acidic/vinegar smellingIt seems to gush out quite profusely when I exercise and my external genitalia is red raw and itches so bad that i sometimes take off skin... There seems to be no pattern on it's appearance in relation to my menstrual cycle... it's pretty much there all the time.I occasionally (once every few months) have no symptoms for a couple of days and get very excited that it's gone.... but it always comes back...I've had numerous swabs and smears and all come back as negative, no STDs, on a rare occasion there has been thrush but not all the time...I've tried almost everything, douching with vinegar, bicarb, ph balancing gel, canesten, oral thrush treatment, antibiotics, douching with chinese herbs, going on a sugar free diet, going off the pill, abstaining from sex or using only condoms, only cotton underwear, no underwear, no soaps, wiping only front to back, always washing hands, hormonal creams etcThe only thing that has (slightly) helped is using chinese herbs orally which seems to reduce the amount but doesn't get rid of it completely. I've been to dr after dr and no one seems to want to help and says that i just need to put up with it...I've now read 22 pages of different threads on this site and none have given me any new advice :-(One suggestion I've had is that it could be a skin irritation... but can a skin irritation case me to have vaginal discharge? Would it be possible to get a skin condition INSIDE my vagina? I've got psoriasis on one elbow one ankle and my scalp... can it appear inside my vagina? Please note that I had this problematic discharge before I started getting itchy outside my vagina. Can any types of cancer or hormonal problems cause this type of discharge? Anything in regards to my uterus/ovaries/pituitary etcAnother weird thing is that my discharge irritates my boyfriends penis...I also suffer from depression and anxiety and the discharge has not helped these issues!!! Especially in regards to my self esteem...Are there any other tests that anyone can recommend??? pelvic ultrasound maybe?Also, any other therapies? I've been recommended homeopathy...Your urgent response is appreciated... I'm so over this!!!Thanks so much...Please please can u send me the MDs # to co0kie814@aol.com I've been suffering for years now been to so many mds w no help
  • Please, pass on your doctor in NYC # to me. thanksdid you ever get the number? can you please sent to lasassy88@yahoo.com
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • September 7, 2010
    • 03:51 PM
    Flag this Response
  • I have had minor symptoms since diagnosis of endometriosis and with each surgery it would get better then worse. Now that I had a radical hysto to regain my life from complications I am insane with this crap! I am scheduling an appt! THANKS!
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • October 25, 2010
    • 02:38 AM
    Flag this Response
  • i have a varginal itching before 5 years...if it is STD then its is possible to live in this word..or what is different between hiv aids and std..
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • August 12, 2011
    • 04:01 AM
    Flag this Response
  • Great site! If you have a good look at that! Tera Gold Cheap
    Frankyh 3 Replies
    • August 16, 2011
    • 03:20 AM
    Flag this Response
  • Will someone please forward the information to the doctor in NYC please? Thank you so much for posting this; it helped tremendously. Let's hope this doctor does too.
    at whits end 1 Replies
    • October 6, 2011
    • 10:39 AM
    Flag this Response
  • HelloI wanted to let you know my experience and hope it help you and others. I had vaginal itching for 3 years. It usual started about 8 days after my period and could last for up to 2 week. I would make myself bleed with the itching. I decided to change from Playtex tampons to Organic natural ones. The problem went way immediately. I have been using only organic or natural tampons and pads which I have to buy online for my last 4 periode and the itcing has stopped completely. I hope this helps for you
    sassy303 1 Replies
    • November 20, 2011
    • 02:01 PM
    Flag this Response
  • If anyone ever received the information for the doctor mentioned below, I would greatly appreciate receiving the details. Thanks!Hi, I'm 28 years oldI've had vaginal discharge that has been a prob now for approx 5 years.It's sometimes clear/milky and profuse and sometimes thick and white occasioanlly light yellow but always make me very itchy!!! No fishy odour, slightly acidic/vinegar smellingIt seems to gush out quite profusely when I exercise and my external genitalia is red raw and itches so bad that i sometimes take off skin... There seems to be no pattern on it's appearance in relation to my menstrual cycle... it's pretty much there all the time.I occasionally (once every few months) have no symptoms for a couple of days and get very excited that it's gone.... but it always comes back...I've had numerous swabs and smears and all come back as negative, no STDs, on a rare occasion there has been thrush but not all the time...I've tried almost everything, douching with vinegar, bicarb, ph balancing gel, canesten, oral thrush treatment, antibiotics, douching with chinese herbs, going on a sugar free diet, going off the pill, abstaining from sex or using only condoms, only cotton underwear, no underwear, no soaps, wiping only front to back, always washing hands, hormonal creams etcThe only thing that has (slightly) helped is using chinese herbs orally which seems to reduce the amount but doesn't get rid of it completely. I've been to dr after dr and no one seems to want to help and says that i just need to put up with it...I've now read 22 pages of different threads on this site and none have given me any new advice :-(One suggestion I've had is that it could be a skin irritation... but can a skin irritation case me to have vaginal discharge? Would it be possible to get a skin condition INSIDE my vagina? I've got psoriasis on one elbow one ankle and my scalp... can it appear inside my vagina? Please note that I had this problematic discharge before I started getting itchy outside my vagina. Can any types of cancer or hormonal problems cause this type of discharge? Anything in regards to my uterus/ovaries/pituitary etcAnother weird thing is that my discharge irritates my boyfriends *****...I also suffer from depression and anxiety and the discharge has not helped these issues!!! Especially in regards to my self esteem...Are there any other tests that anyone can recommend??? pelvic ultrasound maybe?Also, any other therapies? I've been recommended homeopathy...Your urgent response is appreciated... I'm so over this!!!Thanks so much...
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • February 22, 2012
    • 09:24 PM
    Flag this Response
  • Hi, can you please give me the number of the doctor you went to in NYC? I've been having the same awful problem for years, with every doctor saying I'm just having allergic reactions! So frustrating! I felt like there was hope when I read your blog, thanks
    Aliseeliz111 1 Replies
    • February 29, 2012
    • 06:20 AM
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement