Discussions By Condition: Medical Stories

HELP:Burning sensation,back pain,body weakness

Posted In: Medical Stories 2 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • June 6, 2009
  • 04:12 PM

Hi all,

I need urgent help for my situation as follows .

2 yrs ago(2007-june) i started having pain in my lower legs,the pain turned into burning sensation pain(nerve pain),strange enough it was occuring during the evening only,i checked with urine test ,blood test,stool,only to find a minor UTI,but later it was gone after use of anti biotic.I have been to a lot of hospitals for this problem but havent find a solution,now i have a burning sensation & pain to both legs,severe back pain,i sometimes have stomach muscles spasm ,i feel very week and i feel like some pain inside that i cant describe where it is coming from but it is somewhere below my stomach.Some of the tests i have done includes abnomial ultra sound and x-ray,barium enema.

Please if there is anyone who can suggest anything at all would appreciate as this has taken like 2.5 yrs now and its interfering with my work and i feel like i am giving up for this pain.

Frank

Reply Flag this Discussion

2 Replies:

• Hey,I have been having the same problem for about a year now. In the last two months the pain has turned into burning of my entire body and my bones feel weaker than ever. If you findout anything please let me know. Can we exchange emails perhaps?
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies Flag this Response
  • Hi Frank, You have pinched nerves in your lumbar, sacral regions. If I lay my hands on your back, I can resolve your problem in about 45 minutes by manipulating your muscles using Bioneuroenergenology techniques postulated by Late Dr. Robert C. Bright D.C. If you live in Phoenix, AZ or come here I can fix you up free. PArjuna85210@yahoo.comKnowledge is power and Ignorance is expensive.Good Luck to you my friend,Garla Arjuna.
    PArjuna 43 Replies Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement