Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

bug bites ,itching and or burning skin,Black specks HELP

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 7 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • December 14, 2006
  • 07:10 AM

I first Broke out with a strange rash with intence itching! it feels like my whole body has a yeast infection. then i felt stings and a bump would apear that itched it sometimes had a black speck inside of it, along with intence itching so much so that i wanted to kill myself. i have sores everywhere. The sores get hard under neith and sometimes it feels like a seed under my skin. Ive been to dermatologists, doctors and no one can figure it out! My dermatologist gives me medications clarinex and three others i take at night for the itching that causes drowsneyness. I hate it and no one seems to beable to help me as of yet, Ive Even ask God and the lord ****s to please please help me. Its been 14 months now and i see some of thease things also on the kids, it dosent seem to bother them as much as me. I Cry alot as sometimes the ithcing consumes my mind and i become very depressed. at one point it went away for about 2 weeks . but i was on a cycline in the hospital but as soon as i returned home within two weeks it was back. itching sores and OMG PLEASE HELP! and sores heal very slowly Please email me if you can help

ginah3339tax@hotmail.com

Reply Flag this Discussion

7 Replies:

• It sounds like scabies. Have you been checked for that? They should be able to do a skin scraping and look at it under a microscope to determine whether it is scabies or not. Check that out.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • January 7, 2007
    • 02:25 AM
    Flag this Response
  • Hi, I just wanted to tell you that your not the only one having this problem. Me,my mother and mother-in-law are having these same symptoms. I went on the internet to look it up and found something that seems to be the only conclusion, It sounds crazy, but its true. I havent really found anything to stop the itching yet. I did hear that if you would take some dietary supplement MSM {2}cups and mix it with warm water, then put it in a spray bottle and spray your body with it. If little black things come up, its more than likely black pepper mites. I hope this gives you some kind of idea on what your dealing with.;)
    needanswers 2 Replies
    • January 7, 2007
    • 11:05 AM
    Flag this Response
  • Hi, I just wanted to tell you that your not the only one having this problem. Me,my mother and mother-in-law are having these same symptoms. I went on the internet to look it up and found something that seems to be the only conclusion, It sounds crazy, but its true. I havent really found anything to stop the itching yet. I did hear that if you would take some dietary supplement MSM {2}cups and mix it with warm water, then put it in a spray bottle and spray your body with it. If little black things come up, its more than likely black pepper mites. I hope this gives you some kind of idea on what your dealing with.;)- There is another possible explanation for black specs and itching, etc. Check out Morgellons Disease.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • January 16, 2010
    • 00:50 AM
    Flag this Response
  • thank god someone else has this same problem. I do not have a bird. I live in an apt on the 4th floor but have never seen a birds nest. Most (if not all) the people I tell about the "invisible" bugs act as though I am crazy and was going off the deep end. Doctors say its scabies (its not) I am disabled making it very difficult if not impossible to do all the cleaning etc it seems is needed. I truely was starting to think maybe I was/am crazy. And advice or treatments that worked would be greatly appreciated. Already spent over $1000. HELP PLEASE
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • January 10, 2011
    • 01:52 PM
    Flag this Response
  • Yes, your symptoms sound exactly like Morgellons. There are no bugs. Those black specks are coming from inside you and pushing out through the skin. This is a systemic disease, not a skin disorder or mental illness. You can slather all the meds you want onto your skin and it will not stop the problem.I have a website where you can see what those particles look like. Check out the photo gallery called "Particles under the skin" as well as the "Diet + pH page." Best of luck.AylaMorgellonsDiseaseAwareness.comP.S. Also, check out MorgellonsAid.wordpress.com and Morgellons.org.UK for detox strategies and other treatment options.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • January 31, 2013
    • 03:14 AM
    Flag this Response
  • Make an appointment with a dermatologist who is familiar with Morgellon's syndrome. I(t sounds like classic Morgellons with the with the black specks. Your description is textbook. Do you have some little colored strands coming out? Do you feel like bugs are crawling on your skin. Go to a dermatologist who knows about Morgellons. Ask on the phone ahead of time when you make your appointment if he has any Morgellons patients. If he doesn't then look until you find a derm doc familiar with it. Could also be scabies if it is really itching a lot. But scabies does not have the black specks. Morgellon's does. Scabies itching would usually be more in the folds of your arm (inner elbow fold) wrists, etc where it itches but also all over body except face with scabies. Go to pharmacy. ask pharmacist. get otc med. or Dr. Rx med. apply, leave on and wait-- within 24 hrs. scabies will be gone if it is scabies. repeat prnsounds more like Morgellon's.Have you looked around for bed bugs in your house? It also sounds textbook classic for bed bugs. The little black specks could be blood drops. Call exterminators, Keep your house thermostat on extremely high heat. Bedbugs hate heat. Extreme high heat is the only way to kill them. hope this helps
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies Flag this Response
  • have you checked your house well for bedbugs?
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement