Discussions By Condition: Gastrointestinal conditions

Bright red blood and clot in stool

Posted In: Gastrointestinal conditions 0 Replies
  • Posted By: tundrawolf
  • May 30, 2009
  • 07:03 PM

*Graphic pictures enclosed*

First off, I have to say, that I am using a friends internet and am very poor, I cannot afford insurance nor can I afford to see a doctor, and am in the middle of getting state sponsored insurance, which may take up to a month.

OK, now to the problem:

I have just gotten done with a full 3 day fast (Religious). During the fast I drank large amounts of water as I usually do, and usually I vomit white foamy stuff that is highly acidic.

During this particular fast, I also excreted a bright yellow fluid that was HIGHLY acidic, which very painfully burned my butt so to speak.

When I ended the fast, I ate what I regularly ate, just in small quantities to avoid becoming sick, and truth be told, my memory is so bad, I really don't remember all that I ate.

I believe some peanut butter cereal, a banana, and something else I forget.

The first day everything was fine, as was the second day. The 3rd day after the fast, to my horror, I found that it looked as if someone had poured about a cup of bright red blood in my toilet bowl water with the feces, which was "normal".

There was clotting I noticed on the toilet seat, such as when you get a bloody nose, and put tissue in your nose, then withdraw the tissue, and there is clotting attached to it.

I have zero pain in my stomach or abdomen, and in fact I feel great.

Here's something of note: It has been going on two days, except that it is an on and off affair. I will defecate, there will be no blood, then I will defecate again (During the same 'sitting' so to speak) and there will be blood.

If I flush the blood, and have another movement, there will be no blood.

The blood is not attached to the stool, the stool is a green or brown color, it just seems as if someone has poured some blood into the toilet bowl. The clot confirms it is blood.

Also, a month ago I had a bad dual ear infection I went to the emergency room for and got some antibiotics for, I don't know if that has anything to do with it.

I am 29 years old, 6'1" 185 lbs healthy male.

Please see attached picture, not for the faint of heart.

The photo where it appears diluted I used the flash. The photo where it appears dark is where I used the natural light.

With flash:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/wolfmangk/uhoh/DSC02326.jpg

Without flash (Different bowel movement):

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/wolfmangk/uhoh/DSC02330.jpg

I was talking with a buddy who says he had/has the same thing, he said his was Diverticulitis.

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement