Discussions By Condition: Skin conditions

lump on the back (was pea size and now larger than a quarter)

Posted In: Skin conditions 5 Replies
  • Posted By: mehvykhan
  • May 27, 2009
  • 10:04 PM

hi, i have a question regarding lump on the back. My mother had a pea size lump few years ago which did not hurt however, today when i looked at it, it got bigger its bigger than a quarter size and its popped out a little. i was worried and wanted to know why she have it. she said it hurts when she lay down on the floor or else it hurts around it. please reply me ASAP. thank you. its on the back in the middle.

Reply Flag this Discussion

5 Replies:

• It could be -a dermoid cyst (the most likely)a seborrheic keratosisa lipomaa neurofibromaa trichelemomaa primary or metasticized carcinomaa sarcomaa dermatofibromaa foreign body reactiona granulomamycosis fungoides aka cutaneous T-cell lymphoma
    Caladan 87 Replies Flag this Response
  • oh so is it dangerous? like should i take her to the doctor immediately ?and thank you very much for you replying. appreciate it.
    mehvykhan 2 Replies Flag this Response
  • oh so is it dangerous? If you tell me what it is, I can answer that question. Since I cannot see it, I cannot answer that question. You should consider taking her to someone who can see it....
    Caladan 87 Replies Flag this Response
  • ok, i have uploaded the picture.please look at it and tell me i am really worried :(
    mehvykhan 2 Replies Flag this Response
  • hi, i have a question regarding lump on the back. My mother had a pea size lump few years ago which did not hurt however, today when i looked at it, it got bigger its bigger than a quarter size and its popped out a little. i was worried and wanted to know why she have it. she said it hurts when she lay down on the floor or else it hurts around it. please reply me ASAP. thank you. its on the back in the middle.Hii I would like to share something with you. I am also suffering from neurofibroma but few days ago someone suggested me to perform few yogas and i am practicing those yogas every day and now my tumors/cysts are getting reduced in size and i am confident that it will remove completely. The yoga which i am performing are (1) Kapalbhati pranayama (2) Bhastrika pranayama I am sure if any suffering from NF will practice these yoga asan then he will feel the benefit.
    jayantbesu 3 Replies Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement