Discussions By Condition: Nerve conditions

Strange Deja Vu, followed by nausea, dizziness and confusion

Posted In: Nerve conditions 1 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • May 27, 2009
  • 09:18 PM

23 yr old male
For years, ever since I was younger, I would periodically incur episodes where I would have an intense feeling of Deja Vu, usually triggered by something I hear someone say or something I read. And most often I feel like I heard these words spoken in my dreams I have had in the past, but I couldn't remember because you dream in short term memory. But all of a sudden these "memories" of the dream resurface and I get nausea, dizziness and confused. And then as soon as the episode is over (about 30 seconds), I forget all about the dream again and I can't remember any of it....
Now this doesn't happen to me often. At most it happens like twice per year, lasting usually 1 to 3 days. During the days that I am having these episodes it seems to happen roughly 5 - 10 times during the day.

(I'm currently on day 2 of this happening to me)
I don't have seizures, I don't do any drugs. I've been pretty tired the last couple of days, but I have been sleeping alright. No other known medical issues.

Any ideas? I think it might be a supernatural psychic ability that I just can't harness (joking)

Reply Flag this Discussion

1 Replies:

• I have exactly the same problem... Looking forward to get some help
    Anonymous 1 Replies
    • October 13, 2014
    • 00:12 PM
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement