Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

tingling in head and face.

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 0 Replies
  • Posted By: rose21
  • May 27, 2009
  • 06:32 PM

I've been experienceing tingling / numbness in my face and head for the past 6 months or so. at first it wasn't happening so often and i kind of ignored it. Now it happens about every 20 mins or so and lasts for about 2 mins. I've noticed also the more i try and concintrate on something else the more intense it gets! I went to a nerologist who sent me to get an M.R.I. she said it came back to be normal . Should i get a second oppinion?:confused: it's becoming really annoying and uncomfertable. About a year ago i was diagnosed with a tick. Where i whould twitch alot. i toke some meds and it went away. Last nite as i was trying to go to bed my legs keeps twitching.. it hurt really bad. My sister was in the room with me and sais i feel asleep for about an hour and was still twitching.. i woke up twitching still and thought i hadn't fallen asleep. Could this be related? Just a thought.. Can anyone help me?!?!

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement