Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

burning Pain in ribs

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Madhuchandra
  • December 12, 2006
  • 05:29 AM

Around October I had a pain in left hips and left lower back when I was dressing up in the morning. after 10 day pain aggrevated to middle back We did go for blood test and urine test which was normal and I had X-ray, MRI taken. . which said I had slip disc in the lower back. I took rest for 2 weeks and Doctor said slip disc is cured, but still I had pain in entrire back (Doctor said I had muscle stifness).

I was taking medicines prescribed by Doctor, but could't not continue as burning sensation started all over the body.

As per doctor advice (after the rest for slip disc) I started doing yoga for last 4 weeks.

Now When I sleep in the night in one side (say left) my lower rib left pains (burning) a lot, and if I sleep right my lower rib right pains a lot in the morning. If I sleep on my stomach my lower rib front side it pains a lot(The pain will in the place where more pressure during sleeping).

What is the reason for this pains.

I would like to know if should go for any other test and what is the problem I have got (Is it really stiff muscle pain or something else)

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement