Discussions By Condition: Uterus conditions

fibroid symptoms with abnormal uterine bleeding inbetween periods

Posted In: Uterus conditions 17 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • December 11, 2006
  • 04:30 AM

I have a history of cervical cancer. My period has been abnormal for 3 months. The first month I had my period a week early, the second month I bled for nine days and had alot of pain, this month I bled again 3 days after I stopped bleeding from last month. I have pain in the area you would insert the tampon, my stomach hurts a little, the other day I vomited so much I could not even hold down water. I was seen in the local ER. They did a pelvic exam and said the cervex looked fine. They also ruled out any STD. (married for five years now.) My Fallopian tubes also hurt. The Er ruled out pregnancy as well. My period was always normal, it was like clockwork. I have clamps on my tubes. I am concerned because I feel very weak. I am wondering what I should do next. Who do I see? and what do I tell the physician treating me?

Reply Flag this Discussion

17 Replies:

• Hopefully You Have Seen Your Doctor About This Problem . I have a couple of links that might help you out . http://mzbank.cancerbox.hop.clickbank.net http://mzbank.cancercures.hop.clickbank.net GOOD LUCK
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • January 31, 2007
    • 08:56 PM
    Flag this Response
  • Hi thats not alot of detail. I had lower back pain more like painfull pressure.Painfull heavy periods.When I would bleed between periods it was often brownish blood which indicated old blood. Went through everytest in the book 4 YEARS later during aexploritory laperscopy. Found out the causeAdonomyosis of the uterus. My uterus was not releasing all the blood from periods. It was 5 times the size it was suppose to be. I had a hysterectomy last march and and have felt wonderful ever since. I feared cancer but it was not.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • February 1, 2007
    • 03:52 PM
    Flag this Response
  • Hi,I have suffered with similar problems. I bled 6 months none stop which prompted me to get back onto my doctor, after years of being ignored or told come back when you have your next period etc.. After an ultrasound i was told i had fibroids, prepared to deal with this diagnosis, then was told from a tv ultrasound, i did not have this? Further investigations ie.. historoscopy, biopsy blood tests etc.. shown that i had PCOS and as a condition related to this i developed Endometrial Hyperplasia. Maybe you could speak to your doctor about these being possabilities even if it is just to have them ruled out?Good Luck :-)
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • February 8, 2007
    • 00:55 PM
    Flag this Response
  • I hope you have recieved help by now.I had female problems from the age of 11.I went through 4 pregnancies,the first resulted in miscarraige.The other 3 were torment,carrying the 2nd live birth,11 months and it was a small baby (6 1/2 lbs.).I had a tubal ligation 24 hrs after the last.My periods were horrendous,on 20/28,off 6/7.After 6 years,they found I had Fibroid tumors,there were so many and they were so large,that my hysterectomy had to be abdominally,and my cervix was squashed to about 1 1/2 to 2 ins.I had become severely anemic.But thanks to the surgery,I'm much better now. keep at them,and good luck
    bckylin55 1 Replies
    • February 11, 2007
    • 07:03 PM
    Flag this Response
  • How did they treat your cervical cancer?
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies Flag this Response
  • I have some of the same issues. 3 weeks ago, I started having lower back pain on the left side. Then I started hurting in the front, the pain went down my left inner thigh. I thought maybe I pulled something but the pain never went away, it just got worse. I started my period on Sunday, it was very light with clots, the next day it went away completely, when I was at work I started cramping really back and then some dark brown/ black came out for a couple of hours, then went away. the next day it started again all black. I have been in sever pain and I have been feeling sick to my stomach. I finall went to the ER, they gave me a pelvic exam, and a urine test, everything came back negative. I'm not pregnant, no STD's, PID, or UTI. they couldn't tell me anything. Now i have to go get an Ultrasound. I just wish I knew what was wrong. have anyone experiance this??
    vford73 5 Replies Flag this Response
  • I started having lower abdominal pain below my c-section scar on the right side on July 6th of this year. I am always in some kind of pain so I didn't think much of it and tried to ignore it, but it didn't go away. Instead I woke up in the middle of the night with severe pain in the same spot; felt like someone was stabbing me; it lasted for about 5 min. and then subsided to just being a dull kind of pain. I also am having lower back pain. I have had this lower back pain for quite some time now. I finally went to the doctor on the 11th and he checked my urine b/c he thought maybe I had kidney stones. Urine was normal. He ordered an ultrasound of my gall bladder and my abdomen. I found out on the 18th that I have an enlarged uterus and an enlarged liver. I am now waiting on bloodwork for my liver and a gyno appt for my uterus. I am still having lower back pain; pain across my lower abdomen; feel very hot sometimes; when I wipe there is light pink blood. My fiance and I had intercourse last night and afterwards there was maroon blood, but this blood is only there when I wipe. I have no idea what is going on with me, but my tubes are tied and the doctor didn't seem concerned about me being pregnant; plus wouldn't they have seen a tubal pregnancy when they did the ultrasound? I have not officially started my period; just the light pink and very little of it when I wipe and the maroon blood after the intercourse and it was very little and pretty much has disappeared today. I am scared about what is going on with my body. I am only 29 and would like to have one more child, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to have a hysterectomy or that I'm going through menopause early. Anyone have any advice? Thank you in advance.
    BrideToBe78 7 Replies Flag this Response
  • I have the same issues. Just started bleeding this week though. I am seeing the doctor Wednesday. Please keep us posted on your conditions. I will do the same.
  • I have the same issues. Just started bleeding this week though. I am seeing the doctor Wednesday. Please keep us posted on your conditions. I will do the same. I too, go to the doctor on Wednesday, but only to find out the results of my bloodwork for my enlarged liver. I will find out when my appt. is for the gyno he referred me to tomorrow as well and hopefully it won't be too far off cuz my lower back pain seems to be getting worse every day. I hope everything turns out to be okay for you; please let me know what they say. Thoughts & Prayers ~Marisa~:)
    BrideToBe78 7 Replies Flag this Response
  • I'm posting here because I don't know what else to do. I for the past year have suspected "cystocele" which is prolapse of the bladder/uterus with a weakened pelvic floor. I was just this week going to make an appointment with my doctor about it and then today..when I woke up I went to the bathroom to empty my bladder and wiped and saw the maroon blood. I stood up and there was approx. a teaspoon of it in the toilet maybe a little more. Now I am having crampy uterine pain in my lower pelvis and I am on the pill and the first day of my last period was two weeks ago! My pelvic region of my abdomen is bloated like when having a period, I have lower back pain and I feel really really tired. I have noted my periods have been at the right time but seemed a little strong with strong pain symptoms for about 3-4 months and occasionally I get the light peachy pink wipe after sex. I have had chronic bladder/kidney infections for about a year with mild incontinence and the general feeling of pressure down towards the pubic bone. What the heck?? Has anyone else had this?
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • August 19, 2007
    • 05:40 PM
    Flag this Response
  • Hi,I have suffered with similar problems. I bled 6 months none stop which prompted me to get back onto my doctor, after years of being ignored or told come back when you have your next period etc.. After an ultrasound i was told i had fibroids, prepared to deal with this diagnosis, then was told from a tv ultrasound, i did not have this? Further investigations ie.. historoscopy, biopsy blood tests etc.. shown that i had PCOS and as a condition related to this i developed Endometrial Hyperplasia. Maybe you could speak to your doctor about these being possabilities even if it is just to have them ruled out?Good Luck :-)2 months non stop now. Ended up in the er all the same symptoms. Enlarged uterus ovarian cysts. Have an ultrasound and mammogram scheduled in a couple days. We are most likely looking at a hysterectomy. Yeah!! I'm saying if it works and takes the pain away bring it on. Luckily I have 2 healthy kids with no plans for more. But I want to know if anyones been put on provera to help stop the constant bleeding? I'v only been on it for 4 days but after 2 months I am so ready for a break. Does anyone konw anything about this and how long it takes to work.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • September 30, 2007
    • 03:45 AM
    Flag this Response
  • Complications of Crohn’s Disease

Recognize the risks associated with Crohn’s disease.

8 Surprising Facts About Cholesterol

Did you know that one in six US adults has high cholesterol?

• Exactly what I went through with Adenomyosis. The key is to find a doctor that understands what's going on and get it taken care of. I had a hysterectomy a year ago and couldn't be happier to be normal again!
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • October 18, 2007
    • 01:31 AM
    Flag this Response
  • Wow...I cannot believe how many women suffer from these symptoms.....Here is my story. A couple of years ago I started bleeding and spotting in between my periods and after sexual intercourse, and also when I had my periods they were very heavy. I went to my family doc and found from an ultrasound that I had a uterine fibroid so off to the gyno I went....she recommended an endometrial ablation which I had done (during the procedure I had a cyst and some endometrosis removed also). Once I had healed from the procedure my original symptoms seemed to clear up and my periods were alot lighter, all good right???? However a year after my procedure my problems started to reoccur and continually got worse so back to my family doc I go (he has recommended a hystereconomy all along) and again he refers me to my gyno.....to make a long story short I have had several ultrasounds and pap smears done and other than my fibroid I keep getting told that everything seems ok, but I do not feel so. Several other women in my family have had their uteruses removed for similiar problems and I am scared that eventually I will be diagnosed with something bad after years of being told I am fine....One other thing to note is my gyno feels that my fibroid (which has doubled in size over the last two years to 4cm) is not the cause of my irregular bleeding??? I don't know where to turn....do I just try and ignore the problem...lol...like that is possible or do I keep insisting that I feel that something is wrong....any thoughts?
  • I was doing a search for abnormal bleeding and came acrost this site.I am in my late 30s, 2 kids and always had normal 29 day periods lasting four or five days (two of heavy bleding).But this month, I started bleeding again (pink-red at first, then brown after awhile) about a week after my period stopped.This continued for four days.Then it stopped and I had signs of ovulation.It stopped for four-five days while I was ov.I did research online and managed to convince myself this was normal ovulation bleeding, in spite the fact that i'd never had it before.But now, after five days of no bleeding, the bleeding/spotting has returned.I have a gyn appointment early next week.I am very afraid of cancer, even though i know there's not a high chance of that.I haven't been as good about getting PAPs as I should be, but my last was about two years ago and was normal. At that time they did an hpv test also (they said they do it on all women over 35. i was 35 then, so they did it) and it was neg.i don't think this bleeding is cervical anyway. I think its coming from my uterus. sometimes it has tiny clots. I often notice it right after i use the bathroom, when i wipe (and yes, I'm sure it's vaginal, not from somewhere else. I put in a tampon to make sure).I have not noticed any bleeding after sex, in fact sex is the one thing that seems to make it stop for awhile.i am having mild lower abdomenal cramping too but that could be from my bowels. i often have bowel upsets when I'm stressed.i am hoping this has a nonserious cause like fibroids or polyps or hormones or even the begining of menopause.it's just so shocking and upseting when you suddenly see blood and its not time, esp when this has never happened before.I am really scared and this waiting to see the doctor is taking forever lol.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • November 23, 2010
    • 11:38 PM
    Flag this Response
  • I have a history of cervical cancer. My period has been abnormal for 3 months. The first month I had my period a week early, the second month I bled for nine days and had alot of pain, this month I bled again 3 days after I stopped bleeding from last month. I have pain in the area you would insert the tampon, my stomach hurts a little, the other day I vomited so much I could not even hold down water. I was seen in the local ER. They did a pelvic exam and said the cervex looked fine. They also ruled out any STD. (married for five years now.) My Fallopian tubes also hurt. The Er ruled out pregnancy as well. My period was always normal, it was like clockwork. I have clamps on my tubes. I am concerned because I feel very weak. I am wondering what I should do next. Who do I see? and what do I tell the physician treating me?i think you should go see a different doctor for a second or third opinion until they got it right...
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • February 14, 2011
    • 03:40 PM
    Flag this Response
  • Coach Handbags series this quarter for fashion lady present to act the role of sexy inviting Python grain big handbag Python, enjoy the Tote show series of personality and taste. Compose have metal ring buckle fabric Woven Zip Zip handbags should a Leather Satchel and bright and clear and straightforward design details bring out the best in each other.HAMPTONS EMBOSSED CROC CARRYALL 15394 black And unique design, show fashion will charm of the Tote respectively have silvery white and brown leather for choice.Antique copper nail, geometrical design, Logo, coat of paint, every spring are these change the mixture surrounded by the words, Paris, milan, London, New York, too many things to see, one of the show's fashion week, T stage is again good, Wholesale Coach Handbags be more beautiful pictures, appear to belong to the leg long waist fine model and in the spotlight of the star, so what is appropriate for the public voted?PEYTON INLAID C TOTE 14516 pink Coach summer you appear to be elegant temperament.
  • Ladies, does anyone know papillomavirus infection has been shown to be a necessary factor in the development of cervical cancer? And does anyone had such a disaster?
    BrendaDi 1 Replies
    • August 15, 2011
    • 07:52 AM
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Best Cough & Cold Meds for Kids

Help your child feel better, faster.

What HIV Positive Women Should Know About Sex

You can have sex after an HIV diagnosis.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement