Discussions By Condition: Ears, Nose, Mouth & Throat conditions

Weird light-headed feeling

• Posted By: Anonymous
  • December 5, 2006
  • 08:16 PM

Hello. I've been having sinus headaches in the forehead, behind the eyes and on the sides of my head (off and on) for a few days now. That's no big deal to me as they seem to have subsided, but I'm also having a weird light headed, "floaty" feeling all day long. The intensity is up and down, really. It's not spinning like vertigo, just light headed. That is what bothers me. This is accompanied by an off and on low grade fever and stuffed up ears feeling. Normally I would chalk this up as a sinus infection, but, my symptoms don't seem to match completely. My phlem is clear however I think it's a bit increased and my nose is not running. I do have a history of a lot of ear infections and have had vertigo in the past due to fluid in the ear. The only thing that is bothering me and somewhat scareing me is the light-headedness. I did go to a doctor and she said it was probably something viral and would sort itself out if a few days. She checked out my ears and said they're fine and my throat also looks fine. She also gave me a perscription of anti-biotics in case it doesn't go away on it's own.

I've never had a light-headed feeling like this before and it's freaking me out. I just keep thinking to myself that I've got a brain tumor or something. However, I have stuffy ears and a low grade fever so maybe I'm just worrying myself. My doctor didn't seem to concerned. I don't really buy what my doctor is telling me so I was wondering if anyone else has had any idea what this might be.

Reply Flag this Discussion

60 Replies:

• I've got the same thing going on. Light-headed. I have had it for 4-5 days, but yesterday I jumped up to open the door and had to go down quickly to keep from passing all the way out. A trip to the Dr. revealed nothing. No ear infection, no runny nose, just a little fever 99.3. He did take some blood, so I'm waiting on the results. I see your post was 9 days ago. Has anything changed for you?
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • December 15, 2006
    • 00:35 AM
    Flag this Response
  • I have lived with light headedness for the last six years. It all started with what you are explaining. I came down with a low grade fever and felt off balance back in December 2000. From there it has been a journey of a lot of diagnostics. I had blood tests, MRIs, CT scans, ENGs, Rotary Chairs, Bone Scans, X-rays, etc. The only thing they come back with is Meniers disease. Although it now has a name it is not much of a relief. I will not have the surgery until there is more presentation of uncontrollable vertigo. I have not had much hearing loss so I am left with more questions than answers. I have found that diet and health play a huge part in the light headiness. I have found following the Meniers diet (low salt, no caffeine, no alcohol, no nicotine, no more fun) will help but leaves you with very little variety. There are exercises that help to shift your balance that have really helped. I found a website from a Neurologist that has had the same symptoms (I think he also suffers from Meniers) and he found there was a connection between his symptoms and allergies. His are set off by a food allergy. So like him I was tested and I am doing immuno-therapy by receiving allergy shots. The ****k test revealed that I am allergic to just about everything. I have cut soy out of my diet and have had some success. And here is the other thing about this, the majority of allergy medications are ototoxic. If you read the side effects you will see dizziness as part of the side effects. I take Singulair and Allegra and I get/stay light headed. One last point about this ramble is the worst I have felt has been 2001 and now 2006. Not to sound like a conspiracy, but it will, these dates fall into the el Niño Nina (whichever one) that has cause mild winters. This has caused more pollen production and in my opinion more allergic reactions in me. Hence, more lightheadedness. One of the quickest ways that I was diagnosed that it might be in my ears was my ENT doctor had me stand upright in a relaxed stance and close my eyes. I almost fell on my butt. Than came the ENG and Rotary chair. So I suggest if you can get a consult to a ENT doctor you might be heading in the right direction. The problem this is that it never really goes completely away. I have come to call my light headedness “old familiar”. I have found that the worst about this is the anxiety. I know that it feels like you are going to drop dead at any moment. It is a hard feeling to suppress. It helps to know there are others out there.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • December 15, 2006
    • 10:41 PM
    Flag this Response
  • Wow, this sounds exactly like what I've been going through the past month.After Thanksgiving I started to feel light-headed all the time. It is accompanying by some slight pressure behind my nose. Other than that, there are no other symptoms… I don't have headaches, and I have only a slight amount of nasal drainage. I tried "nasal cleansing" w/ a Neti pot, but it hasn't helped.I'm not even sure if it's due to a sinus infection. Could be something else.I'm starting to get worried. The problem doesn't seem to be going away. Guess I'll have to go to the doctor.Hello. I've been having sinus headaches in the forehead, behind the eyes and on the sides of my head (off and on) for a few days now. That's no big deal to me as they seem to have subsided, but I'm also having a weird light headed, "floaty" feeling all day long. The intensity is up and down, really. It's not spinning like vertigo, just light headed. That is what bothers me. This is accompanied by an off and on low grade fever and stuffed up ears feeling. Normally I would chalk this up as a sinus infection, but, my symptoms don't seem to match completely. My phlem is clear however I think it's a bit increased and my nose is not running. I do have a history of a lot of ear infections and have had vertigo in the past due to fluid in the ear. The only thing that is bothering me and somewhat scareing me is the light-headedness. I did go to a doctor and she said it was probably something viral and would sort itself out if a few days. She checked out my ears and said they're fine and my throat also looks fine. She also gave me a perscription of anti-biotics in case it doesn't go away on it's own.I've never had a light-headed feeling like this before and it's freaking me out. I just keep thinking to myself that I've got a brain tumor or something. However, I have stuffy ears and a low grade fever so maybe I'm just worrying myself. My doctor didn't seem to concerned. I don't really buy what my doctor is telling me so I was wondering if anyone else has had any idea what this might be.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • December 17, 2006
    • 03:53 PM
    Flag this Response
  • Ive been lightheaded for over 4 months now. I also have sinus pressure, and swelling under and behind my eyes,to the point that the feel stuck,(especially my right eye, cannot pop my right ear but can always pop my left ear, left eye generally not as swollen as right side, heaviness in forehead, stiff neck at base of skull, especially when I turn it to the right, Have been on 3 rounds of antibiotics and 5 rounds of Steroids. have been to 2 ENT doctors. Had a brain MRI (fine) a CT scan of sinuses (shows swelling) Just had a chest x-ray and blood work done on Friday. I go back to my doctor on Tuesday. IM telling you, Im about to go crazy cause my vision is distorted due to the swelling, so it is very hard to drive. I had to take a 6 week leave of abscense because my whole head filled up with so much fluid, I could barely walk. Nothing is helping. I scared that there is something else going on.
    fluffyv 38 Replies
    • February 19, 2007
    • 01:34 AM
    Flag this Response
  • HI there, Am very new to this site as I came across it in sheer desperation after yet another visit with my local doctor, followed by the OH SO FAMILIAR "Sorry sir but I really don't know what else to suggest?" AAAARRRGH!!!!:( Like yourself, I have been living withn these symptoms for around 6 years now - originally kicked off with an ear infection then leading into severe pains to the top right qtr of my head for a day or so - then into the wierd world of permanent WOOZYNESS. After that I've had the works checked out - CT, MRI, ECG, even agreed to have grommits fitted to try to balance the pressure within my ears - I understood the mechanics of this but was dreadfully disappointed with the results - no change! 6 years on and I'm still trapped here - most recently I have had a massive increase in the FULL HEAD feeling & DIZZYNESS - leaving me feeling pretty drunk all of the time (this started about a month ago and is still with me!) Because I've had several routes of investigation my GP seems to be at a loss as to what to suggest next. His latest venture is for me to take 30mg Stemetil as a test route - having already tried SERC, Claritin etc in the past. Has ANYONE got a magic torch that will shed any light on this condition as my GP still seems to refuse to call it Meniere's - I HOPE HE'S RIGHT. I hope someone out there can help!!!! Beersparky1 I have lived with light headedness for the last six years. It all started with what you are explaining. Icame down with a low grade fever and felt off balance back in December 2000. From there it has been a journey of a lot of diagnostics. I had blood tests, MRIs, CT scans, ENGs, Rotary Chairs, Bone Scans, X-rays, etc. The only thing they come back with is Meniers disease. Although it now has a name it is not much of a relief. I will not have the surgery until there is more presentation of uncontrollable vertigo. I have not had much hearing loss so I am left with more questions than answers. I have found that diet and health play a huge part in the light headiness. I have found following the Meniers diet (low salt, no caffeine, no alcohol, no nicotine, no more fun) will help but leaves you with very little variety. There are exercises that help to shift your balance that have really helped. I found a website from a Neurologist that has had the same symptoms (I think he also suffers from Meniers) and he found there was a connection between his symptoms and allergies. His are set off by a food allergy. So like him I was tested and I am doing immuno-therapy by receiving allergy shots. The ****k test revealed that I am allergic to just about everything. I have cut soy out of my diet and have had some success. And here is the other thing about this, the majority of allergy medications are ototoxic. If you read the side effects you will see dizziness as part of the side effects. I take Singulair and Allegra and I get/stay light headed. One last point about this ramble is the worst I have felt has been 2001 and now 2006. Not to sound like a conspiracy, but it will, these dates fall into the el Niño Nina (whichever one) that has cause mild winters. This has caused more pollen production and in my opinion more allergic reactions in me. Hence, more lightheadedness. One of the quickest ways that I was diagnosed that it might be in my ears was my ENT doctor had me stand upright in a relaxed stance and close my eyes. I almost fell on my butt. Than came the ENG and Rotary chair. So I suggest if you can get a consult to a ENT doctor you might be heading in the right direction. The problem this is that it never really goes completely away. I have come to call my light headedness “old familiar”. I have found that the worst about this is the anxiety. I know that it feels like you are going to drop dead at any moment. It is a hard feeling to suppress. It helps to know there are others out there.
    beersparky1 1 Replies Flag this Response
  • Hi, I have found this post very helpful and am now convinced that the light-headed woozy floaty feeling that many have described here and which I also have been feeling recently is Meniers, mine is back it seems to haunt me once again only a different guise or aspect of it, I had thought and hoped it had gone away.I will give you my story and my thoughts on it in case its helpful to anybody. My story begins about 5 years ago I am 43 now, one morning I got out of bed and fell over, my heart pounding, a numb feeling in my neck and at the back of my head and sort of cold to the touch, ringing in my right ear, blackness under my eyes, I have never been so scared thought that was my end coming. Anyway I managed to eventually get myself to hospital and a doctor checked everything but could find nothing wrong, then I made an appointment at my gp and he decided I was having migraines due to needing glasses, he also prescribed Stemetil which I decided not to take after reading up on it (I must make clear at this point that doctors are less than useless in diagnosing this disease, its neigh on impossible to get anywhere with any doctor with these symptoms everybody I have corresponded with has had similar doctor problems, perhaps Meniers is not as rare as people make out its just not diagnosed and often totally inappropriate treatments are prescribed) Anyway I went to the optician only to be told my eyesight was perfect in both eyes, a few weeks passed and then it happened again same thing fell to the floor trying to get out of bed room spinning round, so I decided to go back and insist my doctor do something, luckily for me he was on holiday and a young student stand in diagnosed Meniers after only a few questions thank heaven he was paying attention in class there is hope for the future. I have managed to more or less overcome this condition until recently although the ringing and hearing loss in my right ear is permanent, but lots of exercise has been key to feeling better, and lots of rest and de stressing routines such as long baths and a few lazy holidays in the french alps. I am fairly sure stress is a big constituent of this condition certainly for me it is, I also started taking a herbal extract called valerian root extract, half a tea spoon in water before bed induces a deep and meaningful sleep and after a few weeks my whole mood changed for the better totally stress free sort of feeling and gradually after about a year the whole unwell and tired feeling that accompanied the Meniers dissipated and I thought I had cured it. Recently I have been opening a new business venture and have had little sleep much stress and no exercise for about a month and have developed this dizzy woozy floaty feeling talked of in this post, when I walk down hill with heavy feet I can feel my right ear full like I have water in it, my sinuses are also affected but this is hard to pinpoint just that they are sort of stuffed up. I think the coffee thing may be a problem for me and this is something I have not tried, I have far to much and recently really strong coffee has been a must to get anything done, I don't drink alcohol on all but rare occasions but I do smoke. So I am fairly sure the dizziness is the Meniers and perhaps another full blown attack is round the corner for me unless I make some changes, I do hope non of you have one of these bleed episodes its the most frightening thing, if you do then at least you should know reading this that its not the end and that we can all do something to help ourselves, cut out stress and stimulants and exercise more, I am sue these are the key, the fear that these symtoms instil in one add greatly to the stress, you cannot get down about it you have push yourself to take steps to change the underlying causes which can only be how we live our lives.I hope my story might help someone who might have had a similar things happen.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies Flag this Response
  • I think I might have an answer to my problem. I had a bad root canal pulled last week and a lot of the swelling in my face is going down. I can pop my left ear now. I cant do it all the time now, but at least sometimes I can pop it for the first time in 6 months.
    fluffyv 38 Replies Flag this Response
  • I'm experiencing what most of you have said, I'm glad to see i'm not alone!It starts when I wake up and feels like i'm about to faint.I have no idea what it's linked to it just started out of the blue. It sometimes gets so bad that its been driving me to panic attacks :( I've gotten CT scans, ekg, blood work, xrays, stress ekg tests, echo, lol everything you can think of.I have driven my doctors crazy! I think it may be related to exercise as some of you have said as I havn't been getting to much exercise lately. Hopefully someone can give us some advise that helps!Hope everyone starts to feel better !
  • I have all of this and tinnitis...its soooo annoying there needs to be a cure
  • Hello everyone,I have a lot of these symptoms as well. Lightheadedness, though not to the effect of falling over, but I have that sensation. Also of feeling like I am detached from my physical body and looking at myself from a distance. Everything at times feels so far away. I do have Ankylosing Spondylitis, which to those that don't know is a type of arthritis that effects many areas of the body, heart, eyes, other organs, but mainly the spin. In which it causes the spin to fuse together until there is no more movement. It is quite painful. I've been living with that for over 7 years now. Don't get much sleep so thus, I am always tired. My neck has recently (past year or so) been getting really stiff and causing my lighheadedness (so I tell myself). But I have also developed anxiety because of the sudden feelings that I get of lighheadedness and such... It is like an instant reaction. Lighheadedness comes on, then all a sudden the mind goes into its fight or flight responses and anxiety comes on really strong...which is probably the hardest part to deal with. And also being so darn tired all the time. Some times I have a crap load of energy and will just go go go and other days I'm so exhausted I can barely get up to go pee.I've had test done, but no CT or MRI's or anything like that. Basic blood tests and such and they all came back as being fine, though I have high cholesterol.... =/I used to be a very active person. Into sports and the outdoors, always mobile and on the go. But at the age of 24 or so my back became extremely sore. Over the years I gradually became less and less active because it hurt too ***n much to move (which is the wrong thing to do, always keep active even through the pain).Anyway, just this past year my anxiety has been through the roof because of stiff neck, lightheadedness and pretty much all the symptoms posted above. I have tinnitus in both ears, but my left ear is worse then the right. I also have pains through my teeth when I move my neck "wrong". I do not have a nerve pinched as I have been checked for that. So I believe because my neck muscles are so tense they are pulling on my jaw, which is then pinching my nerves there. (there is a name for it but I can not remember it)I too have swelling eyes, but they don't effect my sight much. (this is a side effect of my Ankylosing Spondylitis). I have 20/10 vision. I also at times get a tingling sensation on the tips of my fingers...used to be my left hand, but now is my right hand. Its not all the time either, just some times depending on the amount of pain I feel in my neck. As I type this my finger tips feel tingly.. lolI have a feeling I have the onset of Meniere's to go along with my arthritis now.. lolI can deal with a lot of things, but the anxiety for me is the hard one. Though, I have been learning to control this through relaxation though so as soon as I feel it come on I settle myself down by breathing and relaxing and it usual doesn't come on. Or if it does it goes away right away.I recommend meditation to anyone, it helps a lot in any case. I will deffinetly have to try the Valerian root before bed though as I dislike taking medications other then aspirin or Tylenol. I dislike taking them because the end side effects of majority of them are worse then the diseases. Especially for any type of NSAID's for inflammation, though they help with pain and such, I just don't want to have to take other medications to counter act the ones I am taking to counter the ones I am taking to counter the ones I am taking...etc etc.
  • Hello everyone! I am so happy to have found this site. Although I have not figured out any solutions, I too am at least a little relieved to find out that I am not alone in what I am experiencing. After the onset of chronic hives and allergies that have become a part of my everyday life, I am on so many medications that I am experiencing a lot of anxiety as to why I feel the way I do. It seems like everyday I just feel sluggish, woozy, and at times in a dreamlike state. i feel like I do n0t even know what is going on; as if detached from my body. I also get sinus infections pretty much every other week which heightens this state. This has completely affected my social life and work ethics as well as any excersize I used to get. If I am not doing anything, I could literally sleep all day. And it seems like no matter how much sleep I do get, I always look and feel like I could just fall asleep at any moment. It is very frustrating being that I am only in my twenties.
  • Complications of Crohn’s Disease

Recognize the risks associated with Crohn’s disease.

8 Surprising Facts About Cholesterol

Did you know that one in six US adults has high cholesterol?

• I have the same problems on and off. am only 22. What is going on here?
  • Sometimes I awaken in the middle of the night and feel very light headed. For me it seems it's always that I've dried my bronchiis out and throat etc. Usually it was from doing exercise or walking on a windy day.So now I know what it is and I don't panic. I need moisture badly and laying in bed makes it worse.I wanted to attach this for those who get hives: New Relief for Allergy and Hives http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=81407
    AshleyHH 45 Replies Flag this Response
  • i must say, i too am glad to see im not alone. im 34 year old male. and my first "weird" feeling was prob. 9 years ago? my wife and i were eating at a resturant for her birthday. right after i was done eating, i leaned back in the booth, out of nowhere, i got this tingling feeling in my neck and the back of my head. it almost felt very relaxing. but, i knew it was very unusual. i took a couple of deep breaths, by now my wife knew something was wrong with me. i told her i might need to go outside for some fresh air. as i walked through the resturant the feeling became more intense. soon as i walked out the door i lit a cig. and put my hand on a pole outside and leaned on it. then my knee bent and i couldn't straighten it, and i knew i was going to pass out but couldn't do anything about it. so, i slid down the pole and went out, not long though. i came to and was still trying to smoke my cig., it was like my brain hadn't relized what just happened? two men tried to help me to my wife's car and thought i was drunk, which im sure that's what it looked like. after about 5 min. went by i was fine.since that time the frequentcy of this "weird" feeling has become more often, to the point now, it's daily. any time i feel that "weird" sensation, i too, prob. go into an anxiety attack which only makes things worse. because i know that feeling could make me passout. now, though, i dont get the tingling feeling so much. i just get lightheaded, and i feel like i could vomit, though i never have, yet. sometimes my arms tingle, though. my wife has asked me to describe the feeling i get, and it's very hard to descibe, other than i feel "weird". the last 2 weeks have been very tough. it's been daily. it's seems anything and everything set it off. i dont eat much anymore, because food seems to set it off, alcohol, i've even stopped drinking coffee. anything i do seems to bring this "weird" feeling on. my wife says it may been panic or anxiety? believe me when i say, i work very hard labor in a sometimes stressful enviroment, and other than today i never have had this feeling at work. it always at times i wouldn't think it would happen. eating at a resturant (3 times), at home with friends, K-mart for God's sake. i has gotten to the point that it controls my life. im afraid to go anywhere, do anything, because in the back of my mind im thinking, what if it happenes ? i dont have medical insurance, so im kinda forgotten about. i did have a CBC done(blood work), all i could afford, and all was fine, other than higher than usual bilirubin levels, which the doctor told me was a liver thing, that could cause yellowing of the eyes, which i do get from time to time since high school. he told me to have it tested again in a month. well, if i've had it off and on since highschool(16 years), i'm pretty sure what the results are going to be after only a month. i dont have the cash to throw at a doctor who is unsure of what he's doing. but the only doctor's that will see a patient like me ,(no insurance), are the one's that graduate at the bottom of their class. im desperate for a diagnosis, at least i would know. the not knowing what has been causing this is pretty darn scary. the list of symptoms i put in , i get a large rang of possibilties that it could be. from brain cancer to gall stones to diabeties. so, that's about everything in between, so i havn't had much luck there. anyway just wanted to tell my story, and hoped someone out there may have same thing and know what to do other than the obvious.....go to a doctor. thank you for your time
  • Like many of you, I have been into light headed for about a month now and got to admit it got me worried for a while. I got ECG, Stress ECG and blood work. All came fine with nothig to take medicine for. One fact remains that my cholesterol is slightly high and I was thinking that might be the reason behind it. From what I remember, people who eat the red stuff that comes in lobsters (FATS)do tend to get light head. But I might be wrong too. Anyway, I am 42 yrs old and I think its good time to watch my diet and stay away from fatty foods. I still have light headed. Will see how it changes with diet.My best wishes to all.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • October 1, 2007
    • 06:31 PM
    Flag this Response
  • Mohammed,There are many things going around...you ought to have your head checked.... :)
    AshleyHH 45 Replies
    • October 3, 2007
    • 03:37 AM
    Flag this Response
  • anyone connect any of their symptoms with depersonalization?
  • Wow! I'm glad I found this. Anyone who posted before still on here?I have been dealing with the same weird light-headed feeling that's not really vertigo but I never really feel like I might pass out either- juts fall down. Been through 10 Drs MRIs CTs blood work EKC ECG now a heart monitor. The only thing they can find is my right sinuses are completely filled with something- though the ENT can't say for sure what. I'm scheduling surgery to have it removed whatever it is and tested. I am just so glad to know I am not alone in this! As I thought a lot more people have these rare syndromes than are diagnosed and documented.Anyone have cognitive problems too? Short term memory, trouble buttoning buttons or dialing accurately, slurred speech etc?I also have extreme bouts of muscle weakness where my knees buckle, I drop things and I have to put the soft collar on to hold my head off of my neck. Anyone?
    dizzy lizzie 192 Replies Flag this Response
  • Hi,About me:35 yr old male. Spend hours working on CPU, get moderate exercise, used to be very involved playing such sports as ice hockey, basketball, tennis.I had few ear infections over a five year span.About a year and a half ago the spinning sensation happened, it made me feel really sick. For several months I would get nauseous, foggy headed etc. Also bad pain in my neck and upper back. I would also get bad headaches.I had one attack where I started sweating profusely, and shaking which lasted about a day and a half. I've had blood test, etc. all negative. Good blood pressure level, not diabetic, etc.One month ago I had severe pain in the back of my neck. A few days later I developed Bell's Palsy (Right side of my face was paralyzed, same side as ear neck/pain).The doctor put me on Prednisone (steroid) and Acyclovir (anti-viral). Here's the interesting part, for the 10 days I was on the anti-viral, the head fog lifted, no dizziness, no nausea, nothing. Aside from the fact my face was paralyzed, I actually felt better than I had in a couple years. And it wasn't the Prednisone because I was on that for 21 days, but after the 10th day when the anti-viral perscription ended slowly the sick feeling came back. It took about three weeks for the light-headed feeling to return. I did recover full facial movement in about 3 weeks.I think a virus is at the bottom of all this (herpes is common to Bell's Palsy), but I've never had any signs of this, I've never had a cold sore etc, although you can have herpes and never show obvious symptoms.My doctors insist that none of what has happened to me over the last couple years is related. They just tell me it's stress, but I don't get stress or anxiety until AFTER the fog/lightheadedness begins.Treatment:- I've been on a strict diet, especially since the steriods, it does help, but it doesn't solve it. My sodium intact is very low. No caffeine. Lots of raw vegtables and fresh fruit, only the leanest meat.- I've also started Yoga, which relieves the symptoms temporiraly (few hours), but doesn't make them go away completly. - Lying flat on my back with a neck pillow helps my head, and neck (although they pulse like crazy when I first lay down, if you can get past the dizzyness it does feel better).- Posture focus can also help. - For dizzyness there is a stretch where you cross your arms over your chest and gently push down, lean your head to the left (ear towards shoulder), then back (your head will be leaning at an angle back and away from your shoulder, you will fill a stretch in the collar bone area. Repeat for both sides, about 5-10 reps. Go easy though.I'm still looking for a complete solution to this. The anxiety of all this even with the above steps to ease the discomfort is too much to deal with sometimes.
  • hi! i am new to this site too but not with these sysptoms (its almost 10 years now) so have worked lot on the things. What i have learned is that it really takes sweats to diagonose the true causes of this thing (even for doctors).But depending upon ur circumstances there are couple of set of causes:If u are less than 30 years or 40 with goodhealth u are least likely to have menier's syndrom. it could be due to depression,anxiety, severe digestion problems, head and neck muscles problems. TUMOR!? if u have developed it in very short time and worsening up quickly, especially if its coupled with severe head sysptoms like vertigo, black outs, etc then u must rule out that by getting MRI/CT Scan Stuff. if ur health is not good and u have blood deficiency, Severe Digestion problems etc then it could be the main cause of the problems.PHYSICAL EXCECISE e.g. jogging is helpful in all cases. This is only a brief of the story so needs more elaboration.....any one having such problem must analyse in detail : HIS HEALTH AND OTHER CIRCUMSTANCES (i.e STRESS IN LIFE etc) RIGHT AT/BEFORE THE START OF THE PROBLEM NOT AFTER BECAUSE ONCE STARTED U 'LL HAVE MUTIPLE SYPTOMS TRIGGERED BY ONE AND OTHER - for example stress may come in due to the feelings later on but then its not the cause in that case, similiary digestion problems might show up due to these conditions etc....SO CONFUSING.BYE
    Tinnitus 1 Replies
    • September 1, 2008
    • 09:15 AM
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Best Cough & Cold Meds for Kids

Help your child feel better, faster.

What HIV Positive Women Should Know About Sex

You can have sex after an HIV diagnosis.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement