Discussions By Condition: Urinary conditions

I KEEP PEEING AND I DONT KNOW WHY!! Iplease some1 help me

Posted In: Urinary conditions 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Xxfreak4lifeox
  • December 4, 2006
  • 04:34 AM

hi.. i have been urinating alot lately.. i had a urinary tract infection about 8 months ago and i took medication and i got over it.... well lately i have been urinating alot and ive been looking up stuff online and i KNOW i dont have a urinary tract infection because when i pee, it doesnt burn or hurt... butsometimes i feel like i have to go and then i go and pee DOES come out then if i sit on the toilet for like another minute, a little bit more comes out.... i mean, if i waited there every mintue, im sure a little bit would keep coming out every time... and its not even yellow or anything its clear and has no odor..... its kind of annoying to... i cant go to the doctor anytime soon so can anyone PLEASE help me at least tell me what you think it might be? or tell me if theres any homieopathic medicions i should try? i mean i dont think i drink that much..... so i dont know what it could be..... oh and also, when i pull up my bellbutton, i feel this sensation in my bladder like i have to pee... ijust dont get whats going on.... help!!!

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement