Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

can't hardly walk

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Kim3541
  • April 24, 2009
  • 11:42 PM

:confused:
I have had very bad pains in my feet all day for over a year now, they seem to be getting worse. I also have burning in my feet most of the time. It gets worse when I try to sleep. But it also keeps me from wearing shoes and or socks, even in winter. The pain in my feet sometimes in my toes, sometimes on the tops and or the bottoms. it gets so severe that even a feather or the sheets from the bed hurt to touch them. Sometimes they feel as if someone hit them with something hard, then they just throb. I have been of work and my EML is almost up. No one knows what to do or what is causing it. Please can you help? I am taking Gabatril for the burning and Fibromyalgia- really not working. I have been tested for neurapathy, diabetes. My uric acid is high -they think I have gout, but it is in both feet and legs and it never goes away. Sometimes my feet swell, they feel like when you go out in the cold and come back in and run warm water on them. But I don't. They just feel that way. I have gained so much weight because I can't walk. I have tried water therapy it helps some, but the burning in my feet is still there even in the water.

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement