Discussions By Condition: Autoimmune Disease

Addisons Disease vs Fibromyalgia

Posted In: Autoimmune Disease 0 Replies
  • Posted By: quinnarun
  • April 19, 2009
  • 10:41 PM

I am a 21yr old female, live a healthy active lifestyle and moved 5 months ago to Arizona from Oregon.
In the past month here are my symptoms:
-hand cramps/pain when using them
-all over muscle and joint aches when moving
-muscle weakness
-loss of appitite
-craving for salts
-trouble sleeping, wake up exhausted
-hard time concentrating
-easily frusturated
-constant fatigue
-dark pigmentations on skin folds on chest and stomach area, also in arm pits and elbows.
-fatty lump in above my arm pit on my inner arm, doctor first called it a cyst then a fatty deposit and i shouldn't worry about it. grew over night size of a 50cent peice, and I got stretch marks from it.
-migraines. I have a history of basil migraines but these are more like normal migraines and tension headaches.
-history of lower side of normal blood pressure.

If anyone can put these all together in one diagnosis I would be so happy. I know almost all of them have to be connected. I was fine until I moved and something got triggered. Because now I cannot even barely write or open a gatorade bottle. Please help me
My doctor put me on Lyrica used to treat fibromyalgia patients but I dont have any tender points. It's all inside pain. And the medication isn't helping. It just makes me dizzy and more confused.

Please help me!

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement