Discussions By Condition: Gastrointestinal conditions

bowel noises and movements,gas killing me!

Posted In: Gastrointestinal conditions 0 Replies
  • Posted By: sufferinghere
  • April 12, 2009
  • 07:22 PM

Hello,
I am a 27 year old female. I am having tremendous gas and bowel issues. I can sit in the bathroom passing gas for few minutes then still my stomach bubbles (I think the bubbles are gas). My intestines or rectum keep whining.. sounds like a dog whining! I have to go to the bathroom a lot! I must have had at least five bowel movements yesterday which would add up to at least 3 feet of bowel movements yesterday! (Sorry for grossing you out..but that's the truth.. I barely ate yesterday and the day before..so no idea where all this is coming from considering I'm barely 90 lbs and 5 foot.. a small thing yes:)) But, k, going to the bathroom a lot I think I can live with ..(even though I was late for yesterdays meeting)..but the thing that's been torturing considering I work in a quiet office is the noises my intestines and rectum are making..Feels like there is a bubble of gas in my rectum which won't stop making bubbling noises..Just going to work has become a nightmare! When I laugh there is a bubble of air in my left part of my stomach which makes sounds like someone sat on a woopie cushion or something. My stomach keeps making weird noises like someone passed gas! Please HELP! THIS PROBLEM IS RUINING MY LIFE! I went to the doctor and she said it was IBS. Help please!

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement