Discussions By Condition: Muscle conditions

muscle pain in right side from ribs almost down to hip

Posted In: Muscle conditions 1 Replies
  • Posted By: Jess41073
  • April 10, 2009
  • 10:07 PM

I have had this muscle pain for about 5 months now. I just decided to call the doctor and I am going in May, but anyway.... I just had a baby 8 months ago and I take Lisinopril for high blood pressure and paxil and wellbutrin for depression and Anxiety and also birth control. I would just like to know if anyone else has ever had this or what you think it might be. It feels like muscle pain and it only hurts when I move certain ways like twisting my body side to side. Some days are better than others, but it is usually always there. Like I said it's not constant pain, just when I move certain ways. I have no other symptoms. I am tired a lot but I also have a baby that still wakes me up in the middlde of the night so I usually don't get a full nights sleep. The pain is on my right side and goes from ribs almost to hip. It's not abdominal pain, it is in my side. I also have lower back and upper back pain sometimes too. I was wondering if this could bne from carrying th baby on the right side all the time or something and if so why is it taking so long to heal? I am also 27 and about 60 lbs overweight.

Reply Flag this Discussion

1 Replies:

• You have weak and strained oblique muscles from your child birth experience.
    ChrisFloridaPT 29 Replies Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement