Discussions By Condition: Muscle conditions

muscle pain in right side from ribs almost down to hip

Posted In: Muscle conditions 1 Replies
  • Posted By: Jess41073
  • April 10, 2009
  • 10:07 PM

I have had this muscle pain for about 5 months now. I just decided to call the doctor and I am going in May, but anyway.... I just had a baby 8 months ago and I take Lisinopril for high blood pressure and paxil and wellbutrin for depression and Anxiety and also birth control. I would just like to know if anyone else has ever had this or what you think it might be. It feels like muscle pain and it only hurts when I move certain ways like twisting my body side to side. Some days are better than others, but it is usually always there. Like I said it's not constant pain, just when I move certain ways. I have no other symptoms. I am tired a lot but I also have a baby that still wakes me up in the middlde of the night so I usually don't get a full nights sleep. The pain is on my right side and goes from ribs almost to hip. It's not abdominal pain, it is in my side. I also have lower back and upper back pain sometimes too. I was wondering if this could bne from carrying th baby on the right side all the time or something and if so why is it taking so long to heal? I am also 27 and about 60 lbs overweight.

Reply Flag this Discussion

1 Replies:

• You have weak and strained oblique muscles from your child birth experience.
    ChrisFloridaPT 29 Replies Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Best Cough & Cold Meds for Kids

Help your child feel better, faster.

What HIV Positive Women Should Know About Sex

You can have sex after an HIV diagnosis.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement