Discussions By Condition: Female sexual conditions

Little bumps?

Posted In: Female sexual conditions 18 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • November 27, 2006
  • 11:42 PM

Is it normal to have little bumps around your vagina or pubic area? They don't hurt or cause any problems, I'm just wondering if it's normal.

Reply Flag this Discussion

18 Replies:

• I am not sure if that's normal. Maybe you should see your gynecologist, in order to check are those bumps condilomas or something else.
    sara.t 5 Replies
    • November 30, 2006
    • 00:19 AM
    Flag this Response
  • It may be HPV human papilloma virus (genital warts) take a look at a product called "Warts No More" it IS working on me I have them
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • December 6, 2006
    • 10:45 PM
    Flag this Response
  • If they are small and slightly resemble a pimple, they are most likely Molluscum Contagiosum, which is basically harmless and you can get it treated and gone in as little as a week.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • December 24, 2006
    • 09:38 AM
    Flag this Response
  • Do get it checked on, but I've got those too.Just little random bumps.Go to your gyno just in case though.
    ShawneeGirl 37 Replies
    • January 2, 2007
    • 05:00 AM
    Flag this Response
  • If they are small and slightly resemble a pimple, they are most likely Molluscum Contagiosum, which is basically harmless and you can get it treated and gone in as little as a week.Did you have this? PLEASE tell me how you got rid of it in 1 week, I have had it for almost 5 months. I've tried some different things. I'm so worried that I will pass it to family members! It is so contagious from what I have heard. I have tried duck tape, freezing, and boosting my immune system with immune boosting supplements and foods. I am so frustrated and scared that it will move to my neck and face, (oh, I do have one bump on my neck). Any info would be helpful, especially something that has worked for somebody. Thank you.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • January 3, 2007
    • 04:19 AM
    Flag this Response
  • I have been diagnosed with genital warts! This really sucks! I went to the doc over three months ago and I still cant get id of them. I have been using that cream prescription and its not working!! Does anyone have any better alternatives??? Please HELP!!!
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • February 7, 2007
    • 09:52 AM
    Flag this Response
  • When I was 21 yrs old, I was diagnosed w/ vaginal warts at a Planned Parenthood. They didnt give me a cream to use, they burned them off w/ some sort of acid. It did hurt for a day or two after, but they have never come back, and There have been no other problems from the acid. If the cream isnt working talk to your doc, and see if that is an option for you.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • February 16, 2007
    • 01:35 AM
    Flag this Response
  • I had these years ago and they actually had to remove them at the hospital thru a one day surgery. depends how bad they are.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • February 26, 2007
    • 11:17 PM
    Flag this Response
  • HPV treatment best case is FREEZE them. You can now get OTC wart freezing systems. Next best is podophyllin.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PodophyllinI'd freeze if possible. We actually went to a chemical supplier with a thermos with a hole in it and got a batch for some home administration. Worked perfectly. Wart free for over a decade. Easy easy easy to treat. Especially if you like freezing parts of your anatomy.Go for it.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies Flag this Response
  • I get little bumps sometimes too. Sometimes they are painful, sometimes they are not. If it happens quite frequently or they do not go away in a few days I'd see a doc. Mine have never been anything to be concerned about. Especially if you shave down under or have ever, it could be an infected hair or something. Once I had one when I had a pap exam and my daughter didn't stay with me and wandered down to see what the doctor was doing and noticed one. The doctor said nothing and they've never been long term. I just learned to find a babysitter when going to the GYN lol.
  • i have little bumps they do not hurt, or itch or anything . i wouldnt notice em but um well i felt em in the shower when i was washing. i have had BV i got it from my ex bf who cheated on me all the time. im really freaked out i just got a new bf and i had unprotected sex wiv him and what if i have something bad and i gave it to him. i will kill myself if he has something cuz hees such a great guy.he loves me and my baby. i dont knwo what to do. i got a std chec at the hospital and nothing came back weird. thats when i contracted bv. wouldnt they have mentioned something?
  • Complications of Crohn’s Disease

Recognize the risks associated with Crohn’s disease.

8 Surprising Facts About Cholesterol

Did you know that one in six US adults has high cholesterol?

• No. Get a herpes 2 blood test. You have to ask for it. And get a pap to check for warts. I would not do a do-it-youself treatment. I feel it is too risky. You might miss something. Freezing is quick and easy and they are out of your life, for the most part.
    Monsterlove 2,921 Replies Flag this Response
  • I have little bumps, but they dont really show up on the out side of the skin, however I can feel them underneath the skin and it feels almost egg shaped, its small, less than a centimeter. they do not hurt at all. does anyone know what that could be?
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • August 27, 2007
    • 04:38 AM
    Flag this Response
  • im a girl that is 14 years old. i have a lil bump by ma vagina and like it jus came out no where and im really worried! basically is like a lil egg shape when i touch it but i dont know if it will go away fast because i put hot water to it and it calmed down and its not that big like before so am guessing if i keep putting hot water it will cool down. like you guys mention to take a test or see a doctor or sumthing i dont want to because my parents will like yell at mi because i had a bump before by my armpit but pus came out and im afraid to get a surgery!
  • Is it normal to have little bumps around your vagina or pubic area? They don't hurt or cause any problems, I'm just wondering if it's normal.Are they on the either side of your vaginal openeing? Do look like a white or clear or skin colour? Slightly raised? I have them too... they dont itch or burn and they haven't changed colour or size in a long time. I think it may just be part of your anatomy as weird as it is...
  • i have little dark bumbs on the outside on my lips of my vagina they dont hurt or nothing or itch..and iv havent had sex...soo wats it from..is it normal??
  • I have the same little bumps around the outside of my vagina, I am really worried about them and are not sure if they are normal or not but they are quite small, a little bit iof a lighter colour. I don't think that they are pimples or ingrown hairs but I have a lot of them. I have never had sex. Can someone please tell me if they are normal or not? Or whether or not I need to see a doctor?
    Anonymous 1 Replies Flag this Response
  • I have the same little bumps around the outside of my vagina, I am really worried about them and are not sure if they are normal or not but they are quite small, a little bit iof a lighter colour. I don't think that they are pimples or ingrown hairs but I have a lot of them. I have never had sex. Can someone please tell me if they are normal or not? Or whether or not I need to see a doctor?
    Anonymous 1 Replies Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement