Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

Tired, lack of energy, random itch on palms and soles

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • April 7, 2009
  • 09:15 AM

Hey everybody, I was hoping maybe someone could help me out. I've been experiencing a lack of energy, and trouble sleeping for sometime now and have been to doctors everything was basically fine, went to a psych and said some of my chemicals were off (dont remember exactly but he put me on lexapro and abilify) but they did not help me at all. I took them for around 2 months and neither me nor anyone around saw any difference with them so I spoke to the doc and he said I could just get off them if they werent doing anything.

Fast forward to now and not only am I still experiencing fatigue, lack of energy, and sometimes difficulty getting to sleep and staying asleep. But other times I will be extremely tired, sleep for 8-10 hours, wake up and than in another hour or two ill feel tired and nod off while watching TV or something.

I also have some other strange symptoms like occasionally itchyness on my palms of hands and soles of feet. Also get some shooting pains in my joints every now and than.

I'm having a very hard time functioning like this and would appreciate if anyone has any ideas... feel free to ask further questions of me if it will assist in pointing me in the right direction. Thank you.

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement