Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

Numbness in left arm, chest pain on left side...

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Georgies
  • April 7, 2009
  • 01:03 AM

Hi everyone,

first off id like to say thank you for creating a forum where ppl can seek help.

My name is George, I'm a 26 year old male. I work in a Textile plant with my family. I go to the gym probably 4-5 times a week, weights and cardio. I'm quite healthy and active guy. I drink beer on the weekends, i used to smoke marijuana. Ive stopped its been around a month.I do not smoke cigarettes or take any other drugs or medication. I lost my left eye about 4 years ago in a work accident, but i got over that.

About a month ago, i started to take creatin(i have in the past). Anyways, i started to get a pain on the left side of my chest and numbness in my left arm and hand. Not super numb as if u fell asleep on it, but tingling. The pain in my chest is in the area to the left,down of my nipple. its been their everyday since it started. I got dizzy just a couple of times..for a few seconds...

Ive also had trouble breathing, but this has happened be4 my chest pains started..i think my room is too dusty.. it happens to me allot the day after i clean/vacuum my room..maybe some slight asthma?

Anyways, i went to the ER 3 times, they did and EKG scan.. nothing. they said I'm fine..

OH BTW when i was around 10 i was diagnosed with wolf Parkinson's white syndrome.. but the docs said it has nothing to do with my pains..

I did a blood test for STDs 10 days ago, I'm getting the results tomorrow.. I'm paranoid, so I'm trying to eliminate all possibilities..

About a year ago i had intercourse with a women and the glove broke, so i wanna get that out of the picture..

What are my other options? maybe i pinched a nerve lifting weights? maybe i have GERD ( i eat allot of meat and food in general)

Anyways, any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks everyone!

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement