Discussions By Condition: Gastrointestinal conditions

yellow stool color?

Posted In: Gastrointestinal conditions 0 Replies
  • Posted By: shayde
  • November 23, 2006
  • 09:21 PM

A little history about me, i have a 12 years of alcohol abuse "binge drinking" and have sobered up for a while now, i am 29, I have received help for my condition, but i have some physical symptoms that freak me out, As of the past two weeks i have had frequent sometimes loose sometimes bulky yellow stools the past couple of days they have been "trying to get darker". i have had one normal bowell movement. Today they are kindof a olive yellow brown? The test i have ran so for are a full liver panel, which came out perfect, i have had a urine sample taken, perfect no bilirubin in the urine and my bilirubin blood level was normal, alkaline phosphate perfect, ALT,AST perfect, I do pass mucus in my stool it is a yellow color. I do not have any abdominal discomfort or pain. I also have had them run all hepatitus check, all is well, no yellow disoleration od the skin and eyes, i do have severe GAD "generalized anxiety disorder" and have since freak out the last couple of weeks about this' lost sleep i am hungry but am fearful to eat cause im sick of looking at this, im also a hypocaudriac, that blows things way out of proportion, I should also mention that i had a full stool parasite and culture work done, this is perfect as well. So my question is what could be wrong, i know it is possible my damaging past could be catching up with me. And any and all advice would be very appreciated.

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement