Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

I have an infection in my butt-anus area

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 0 Replies
  • Posted By: quickguide90012
  • March 28, 2009
  • 06:29 PM

Im a 23 year old male. I am very worried. Around my anus area, where i spread my butt cheeks, it is VERY swollen. It is dark and just look swollen. I'm am Asian by the way. The thing is it has been like this for a year and maybe a bit more. The thing is i never went to the doctor because i thought it would go away but it didnt. I also did not went because i was very scared. The pain also hurts too on the left side of my anus.

Today i went to the doctor and showed him my butt. Also told him it has been a while since i had this and it was not recent. He checked it out and gave me some pill to take and most importantly some cream to put on 3 times a day. He told me my butt has an infection but wants to see what this cream he prescribed me will do. I will see him next Friday again and he told me if it doesn't get better, he would have to send me to a surgeon. I am very worried right now because I felt like an idiot not going to the doctor when I saw this close to a year ago. Again, i didn't went bc i was scared to death and hoped it would go away.

If I don't spread my butt cheeks, I look in the mirror and i see that the inside of it looks very swollen and if i got injured or something. If i spread it, it looks very bad. There is a lump on the inside left of my anus. I also feel the pain there as well The doctor i went to today noticed this and told me.

I am very tramatized right now. I know the cream he gave me isn't going to help since i will use it for 1 week because i went to him too late. If i went to my doctor last year, everything would probably be fine and the necessary actions would been done quit. I waited too long and now I think i might have cancer or some uncureable tumor on my anus. He also had a very concerned look on his face when he saw this.

If he sends me to a surgeon, do any of you know what they are going to do? I thought he would send me to a skin doctor but he didnt mention that.

I am very scared at this moment and cannot think about anything else right now.

Again, my butt area hurts bc i have this lump on the left side of the inside of my butt cheeks. Both the left and right side surrounding areas of my butt looks very swollen. It looks blackish.

I feel like life is over for me.

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement